"nezuko, hang in there! You protected me.. I'm sorry"Tanjiro stuttered with his words as he held onto the girl.
'A girl emerged from the box he carried and defended him.. But she seems to be a demon!'The female white haired demon gasped as she slowly turns too look towards her brother, watching as he trembles, his mouth slightly open "That girl.. is.. i-is she your sister?"The male demon trembles as he slowly lifts up his pointer finger and points towards the tree where tanjiro and nezuko hid.
"And so what if she is?"Tanjiro furrows his eyebrows as he stares down towards nezuko's arm trying to hold it together watching as more blood seeps out.
'The cut is so deep! Her left wrist is about to fall off! Hurry up and heal! Hurry up and heal! 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋!'Tanjiro Desperately looks at his sisters arm.

'...Siblings..𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.. The sister's been turned into a demon.'The white male haired demon lifts up his hands towards his face trembling "R-Rui?"the female demon stuttered 'The sisters been turned into a demon. Yet, he stays with her.' "She risked her own life too protect her brother. That's a genuine bond! And it'll be 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄!"Rui's eyes widen as he clutched onto his face glaring at the tree where the two siblings hid behind.

"Rui! W-wait a minute! Please reconsider! I'm your elder 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫! Don't 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 me!"The female demons voice trembled as she spread out her arms trying to convince her younger 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.
Rui glared towards his elder sister "𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐓 𝐔𝐏!"Rui rose his hand up towards her as webs followed, cutting his elder sister and trees near by into pieces.

Tanjiro lifted his head up from the bush next to the tree as he gasps watching the two demons 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞.

"None of you managed to fulfill the roles you were given."Rui glared down towards his elder sister "Never. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞." "W-Wait.. Brother! But wasn't I the elder sister you 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝? Please let me make it up to you!"The elder sister quivered "In that case, go kill those people wandering all over this mountain. If you do that, I'll forgive you for what just happened."Rui gave one last glare before turning away from his 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.
"A-alright."The elder sister picked up her head as she  slowly backed away from the male "I- I'll go kill them!"The female demon gave one 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 at her brother before 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.

"Boy.. let's talk, come on out."Rui stared down at the tree. 'Why is he being so friendly?'Tanjiro lifted up his eyebrow.
"The thing is, I was really moved. Seeing the bond you two share gave me the chills, I doubt there are any words in this universe that can describe how moved I was."Rui lifted up his hand towards his chest as he's face lightened as he spoke
"However, your fate now is death. Wouldn't that be unfortunate, though?" Rui lifted a finger towards his mouth "But there's just one thing. Just one thing that will let you escape that, Your sister... Give your sister to me. If you hand her over without a fight, I'll at least spare your life."Rui offered his hand out to Tanjiro.

"I don't understand what you're saying!"Tanjiro's eyes shook "As of today, instead of being your little sister, She's mine." "You don't actually think I'd ever agree to that! Not to mention, Nezuko's not a thing! She has her own feelings and will! There's no way she'll ever be your sister!" "It's all right. No need to worry. Because I'll forge a 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝. I'm stronger than you. I'm talking about the bond of terror, I'll teach her what happens when she disobeys."Rui was cut off by tanjiro "I've had enough of you spouting this nonsense! Using terror to shackle someone hand and foot is not the bond of a family! And until you fix that basic misunderstanding, you'll never get what it is you desire!"Tanjiro lifted up his broken sword up.

"So irritating. Would you mind not shouting? We don't see eye to eye, do we?"Rui squints his eyes.
Tanjiro throws the box on the ground as he slowly walks out from behind the tree "I'll never hand nezuko or Y/n over to you!" "Very well then, I'll just kill you and then take them both." "I'll cut off your head first!"Tanjiro glares at the demon "That's the spirit!"Rui tilts his head and smirks.

"I'd like to see you try it." Rui lowers his head as he lifts up his hand towards his face slowly looking back up, he lifts up his hair showing his eyes, lower moon five.

      ╔.★. .═══════════╗
          TO BE CONTINUED.. 
       ╚═══════════. .★.╝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╝▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A     It's a bit short but whatever, I'm editing my next chapter rn checking for errors, ima try and see if I can post it tmrw

A
It's a bit short but whatever, I'm editing my next chapter rn checking for errors, ima try and see if I can post it tmrw