"Why the hell is he sitting like that?"Inosuke held onto his hips "Its pretty WEIRD if you ask me." "WHO ARE YOU TO TALK TO ME ABOUT WEIRD!" "DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE NOT SENSING ANYTHING AT ALL FROM THAT MOUNTAIN!" Zenitsu yelled.

Y/n turned to look towards the mountain. When she suddenly felt a small amount of electro energy shock her wrist— she flinched as she started to block out the trios bickering and looked around for any hints of more electro energy, She sighed when she couldn't find anything 'just what or who sent a electro shock at me and why can't I find anymore electro energy.'.

Y/n got caught out of her thoughts when she heard Zenitsu yelling "WAIT- DON'T LEAVE ME AND Y/N HERE" Zenitsu grabbed hold of y/n's hand and ran after the tanjiro and inosuke.

They all freeze when they see a male laying on the ground, wounds all over him "Help me."the male whimpered "please help me" "he's got our uniform!"Tanjiro says and began running to the male, followed by Inosuke. "Wait for us!"Zenitsu and y/n began to run after the two.

Right when tanjiro and Inosuke reached the male he got flung up in the air and dragged into the forest. "I WAS ATTACHED TOO?! PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE HERE!"The male shouts.

Y/n stood in shock while Zenitsu held his hands up to his mouth "I'm going in."Tanjiro mumbled "I'll head in first!"Inosuke pushed tanjiro aside "you stay behind me trembling in fear! This is making me hungry.."Inosuke grabbed his swords "Inosuke..".

Zenitsu began to fall too the ground and held onto his knees again "You mean, you're hungry for battle?"Zenitsu trembled "HAHAHA! HERE I COME!"Inosuke ran towards the forest followed behind him was tanjiro.

"U-uhh"Zenitsu muttered.

Y/n sighed and began to jog towards the forest "w-WAIT Y/N?! DON'T LEAVE ME TOO-" Zenitsu held his hand out to reach out for y/n but it was to late, as she was already disappearing from his sight "t-they just left me.." Zenitsu cried to himself.

.★

??? pov:

I sighed as I sat on a tree branch looking down towards her smirking to myself.

"I've finally found you."I mumbled to myself, creating a small ball of electro before sending an electro shock towards her wrist.

I Watched as she flinched, Chuckling to myself as I watch her look around "just gotta wait a little longer"I lightly smile before I followed her from above as she jogged into the forest.

.★

As Y/n jogged into the forest she spotted Inosuke and tanjiro up ahead and ran towards them "oh! Y/n, sorry for leaving you behind"Tanjiro chuckles as he scratched his neck.

"huh? What the hell is this?" Inosuke lifts up his hands to show Y/n and tanjiro webs on his hands.
Y/n looked up around the trees around them and saw webs all over the trees "spider webs?"Y/n questioned.

"Jeez, this place is full of spider webs! What a pain!!"Inosuke shook his hands to get the webs off him "yeah.."Tanjiro muttered as he looked around "inosuke, Y/n" "what do you want?!" "Thanks"Tanjiro smiled "huh?!" "When you said that you'd come with me, inosuke, I was relieved. And Thank you y/n for following after us"Tanjiro closed his eyes "No need to thank me"Y/n looked towards tanjiro.

"That twisted and ominous scent I was picking up from the mountain scared me a bit.. so having you guys here makes me feel better"Tanjiro lightly chuckled.

Inosuke stood there, staring at tanjiro when suddenly tanjiro called out "Inosuke, Y/n" Tanjiro looked up the hill spotting a male. As Inosuke and Y/n followed "let's go.".
Tanjiro went behind the male and touched his shoulder as the male flinched and gasped "we've come to help." Tanjiro whispered "I'm tanjiro Kamado, Rank Mizunoto." "Mizunoto..? Are you serious?! They should've sent us a hashira?.. no matter how many Mizunoto they send, it won't help!" The male shook his head- when suddenly he got punched in the face by none other, Inosuke.