Sizel

Sophie: I've had enough o-SHUT UP OR I WILL DROP YOU ALL WITH INFLICTING!!! Okay well as I was saying, I've had enough of the reactions to these ships being solely for the purpose of revenge, this time no one will get hurt. This time however, before the two people in question get to say anything, everyone else in this room will get to say something about their relationship. Could everyone please call in the bodyguards?

Everyone with a bodyguard calls them in.

Sophie, looking at the large group of bodyguards at the door: How many of you know about what has been going on with why we have been gathering together so often?

All bodyguards mumble something similar to, I know.

Sophie: Good, well time forrrrrrrrrrr....

Ro: IF this is what I think it is, you will be having a date with some nice bacteria, rather than your little shadow boy...

Sophie: Okay, okay. I wasn't going to say that but if you insist... Sizel. And before Sandor or Grizel says anything remember what I said, we all get to say something about the relationship first. Mine is: This is the cutest ever.

Ro: After that, I have to say that as cute as it is... make less moon eyes at eachother.

Keefe: I didn't think it was possible for you to even say cute, but I don't agree with Romhilda in this one.

Ro: Boy, if you call me that one more time...

Bo, sarcastically: Yes, we know... bacteria.... oh-no!!!

Keefe: Anyway, I think they are just plain gross, not my thing.

Marella: I don't know either of you well enough to say anything.

Lihn: Neither do I.

Tam: Same with me.

Wylie: Or me.

Bo: I don't WANT to say anything.

Dex: I agree with Bo.

Woltzer and Lovise, in unison, mumbled: As do I.

Biana: Well I do want to say something, and I do fully agree with Sophie, you two are super cute!!!

Fitz: I don't want Grizel to make me do anymore of those dead drops, so I'm just going to say: no comment.

Flori: I agree with SOphie.

(A/N: This takes place before Stellarlune btw)

SOphie: Is that everyone? Okay good to know, Sandor? Grizel?

Grizel: Why did you make us suffer throughthat?

Sophie, shrugs and grins: I never said you had to stay.

Sandor, blushing: Thanks alot Ms. Foster

Sophie, randomly takes out her clipboard: Sizel: Done, compatible by reason of already dating