Chapter 1: what a ugly creature!

like every day nana woke late the morning.  Luckily, it was a holiday.

- hey you!  Oi nana! 

- hmmmm. She replied with a grown.

- c'mon wake up you are late another time we slept yesterday at 11p.m.

- yes i know..  She replied getting off the bed then she continued "you know raven even if i sleep at 7 i will wake up very this is a fact that u should know. "

- "let's eat breakfa.." Nana returned to sleep
"Namy! Raven removed the blanket".

-tch. Ok. she clicked her tongue.

-let's go

- ok ray

- what's that stupid nickname!! It's a boys name ya know.

- i know but its cute

- did you forgot that i am older than you.

By this time they arrived  to the orphanage's dining room. A lot of teenagers were eating peacefully their breakfast.

-Ohayoooo mina san!! Raven yelled.

- ohayoo~

- what took you too long  you two!!

- sorry,  miss haiiru but, as always,  nana woke late.

- ah!  Sorry?!

- you say this  everyday.

- but i can't wake up early!.

-   you should learn how to do so. Any way, sit down and eat your breakfast.

After eating breakfast,  nana helps with the chore,  it's something rare. Nana hardly ever  help with the chores. After finishing their work nana discussed with raven.

- are you still seeing those things?  Nana said

-yes, what about you?  raven replied

-of course. it's very awful to see curses. We can't stay at peace. I always feel like someone is following me.

- the same for me.

-oh, and another thing.

-?? Hmm?

- I feel something bad is going to happen.

- oh really, i hate u say those predictions it always happens when u say it.

- for me i love the fact that i can predict things.

- sooo~ what about we go out.

- ok ask miss- what was her name?

-Miss HAIIRU.  How many times should I repeat?

- as many as possible, darling.
---------

raven asked tje permission from miss haiiru  who accepted. The duo wore spme clothes and got out the orphanage.  They went to many places. They went to convenience stote to buy some noodles and dorayakis. And passed by an  Ice cream seller. They enjoyed that day. After a long day, they decided to come back home.

- we are late!

- yes, what will we say this time.

-wakarimassen. hhhhh
Her laughter faded once she opened the gate  of the orphanage. There was blood here and there. They didn't know what was going on.

- you came back. I was searching for you two..

It was a curse.

.- raven do you see this. Its a curse. Nana whispers to her.

-no i can't of course i am wearing glasses.

- remove them.

It was an abnormal curse. It doesn't look like the ones that the duo always sees. It was uglier than them. Their gazes moved from the curse to see the devastation caused by her. Tye kids of the orphanage. The teenagers were murdered. Some of them was still alive but in a very bad. Tge people that nana and raven considered as Family were gone. Their Family went away another time. Especially for nana. She always think that her past and child hood is the worse think she had experienced, but now she chanses her opinion all her beloved friends died in front of her.

- go search if there is any one alive. Nana asked raven.

- are u stupid do u want me to let all alone with this curse.

- just do what i say. Ray. Don't you trust me!! 

-  but..

- GO.  Nana yelled at her.

When she went to do her research. Nana's face changed to a serious one with dead eyes and scary look.

- nante o minikui ikimono! She said.
   (what an ugly creature!)
She continued saying:

-you're dead.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

                                  «enjoy»

Girls of no where  (jujutsu kaisen x reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें