Chapter 3

(credits: Keala Settle)
(Song name: This is me)

A/N
In the last chapter said Misako some very rude things. I support the LGBTQ+ community. I will keep to support that if people from this community react normal (So not to put themselves above other and let our opinions count as well). Just wanted to let you know.

Kai's POV:
I feel that Lloyd breathing is very peaceful. 'He fell asleep...' I pick Lloyd up and carried him to his room. As I put Lloyd down in bed I kissed his forehead and went to my one room. I quickly fell asleep.

No one's POV:
The rest of the ninja went to bed at like 22:23 (10:23 pm).

le time skip (to 02:37 (am))

Lloyd POV:
I shot up from my bed. I swear I heard footsteps in the kitchen. I slowly got out of bed and quietly walk to the kitchen. There I see a person in complete black, he or she has a masker with red eyes. I froze in fear. "KAI!!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. "Keep quiet or there will be consequences" The figure said with a very creepy voice. Tears started to roll down my face. The person walked closer to me, I prepared for pain but it never came. I opened my eyes and saw that the clothes of the person were on fire. The person said: "I WILL get you" before teleporting away. I collapsed, the last thing I heard was someone calling my name before everything went black.

Kai's POV:
I heard a piercing scream. I quickly realized that it was Lloyd and I ran to the kitchen. I saw a very creepy person. I also saw Lloyd trembling in fear. Not thinking I shot fire at the person. The person said something but I couldn't hear what. I saw Lloyd collapse. ""Lloyd!" I whisper yelled, quickly catching him. I picked him up bridal style and brought him to his bedroom. 'It is a miracle no one else is awake' I thought. I heard a scream and looked beside me. There I saw Lloyd shaking and crying. I quickly pulled him into a hug. "Everything will be alright Lloyd" Lloyd whispered something in my ear. He whispered: "Will you please sing a song for my?" "Ofcourse greanbean"
(Credit: Sapphire)
(Song name: Unity)

In the dark of night
The stars light up the sky
We see them flying free
That's just like you and me

Everyone is lonely sometimes
But I would walk a thousand miles to see your eyes
You are not alone, we are family
Hold me, let's escape all this reality

You are my symphony
By your side, we are unity
You are my energy
My guiding light, we are unity
(We are, we are)
We are unity
(We are, we are)
We are unity

Although the rain might pour
A thunder starts to roar
The lightning wakes the wave
But through it, we are brave

Everyone is lonely sometimes
But I would walk a thousand miles to see your eyes
You are not alone, we are family
Hold me, let's escape all this reality

You are my symphony
By your side, we are unity
(We are unity)
You are my energy
My guiding light, we are unity
(We are, we are)
We are unity
(We are, we are)
We are unity

You are my symphony (We are)
By your side
(We are, we are unity, unity)
You are my energy
My guiding light (We are unity)
We are unity

I finished the lullaby and Lloyd was asleep in my arms. I decided that I stayed with him for the rest of the night.

A/N
Hii, I know it is a bit of a short chapter but I run out of ideas so please give some. I hope you like this fanfic so far. I did not expect to have reads but surprisingly I have so that's cool!
See ya soon
~Krisskross~
(671 words)