23. Hes Obsessed?

A week passes, you were spending less time with Bill and more time with the (younger) twins or someone else. Bill didnt like how much Dipper would cling to you when he wasnt helping his gruncle stanford.

And as of current you were in the shop with Dipper and Soos.

Bill walks right up to you and crosses his arms.

"Y/N!"

"What" You look at him.

"I want to talk to you. Alone"

You simply sigh. He started doing this. Asking to 'borrow' you or tug you off to another room just to hug you and bombard you with affection that honestly creeped you out slightly. His definition of affection was him whispering threats to harm the others, or whispering that you were his and only his..which wouldnt be a problem if bill would just ask you out and start dating you.

But because you two werent dating it was creepy to you. You didnt mind possessive boys when you were dating them. As long as they didnt actually hurt anyone.

"Sure Bill"

He grabs your arm a bit tighter then normal, as he normally was pretty gentle with you, and he tugs you to another room. He then hugs you picking you up.

"Ah! Bill put me down" You yelp.

"No. I wanna hold you" He says.

"You can later-"

"No now"

"Bill Im serious get off. Put me down"

"No"

"Bill"

"No"

"Please?"

"...No"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Bill let me go. What has gotten into you?"

"I just want more of your attention. Because Will watches me when at home you dont pay attention to me anymore!"

"Yeah because I need a break from you sometimes dude" You say trying to wiggle out of his grasp. "Please? Ill give you my attention later when everyone is like asleep or something"

".....fine" He says, his voice filled with annoyance. He puts you down and you huff and go back to Dipper and Soos.

"Sorry about that. Bill is so clingy heh"

"Oh no its ok. We noticed" Dipper says.

"Its almost like hes obsessed with you or something dude" Soos says.

"Heh yeah" You laugh softly. You didnt believe that Bill could actually be obsessed with you out of everyone.

Bill was a powerful all seeing demon. And you were just some demon really. You didnt think you were special. A little strange. But not special.

"I hope not. When he gets obsessed with something he can go crazy. Like with the journals!" Dipper says.

"Heh...yeah" you sigh.

You had given up on taking over the dimension. A few days prior Dipper had finally told you how come bill didnt win or take over the world that day. And how only the town noticed his efforts. If bill and his friends couldnt break the barrier then neither could you. However it was nice to learn about the journals and read them. Thought as youre a demon Ford didnt let you actually touch them.

"But hey. Its Bill. He could just think its normal. I mean. He doesnt have many experiences with humans or human raised demons. He probably doesnt realize its weird" Soos points out.

"Not that that makes it ok because he is creepy but youre right" You nod. "But at least he can be taught"

"Yeah..maybe you should teach him. Hes probably gonna listen to you more" Dipper suggests.

"Hm...yeah. But I also might distract him. He doesnt seem....sane around me. Not that hes sane when hes not around me. But still"

"True. But he does seem....different with you around" Dipper admits. "I noticed without you hes his..'normal' self but with you...well ya know. Hes so clingy..and a little creepy. He like..glares at everyone who comes close to you but yours and his brothers"

"Hm....I wonder why..I mean when he pulls me to the side he whispers like threats about you guys or says like 'youre mine' and stuff like that its weird. It kinda creeps me out too"

"You should talk to him about it then"

"Nah. I doubt hes gonna stop. He will probably do it more if he knows Im bothered by it" You shrug softly. Dipper and Soos look at each other then back at you. "What?"

"So youre just gonna let him do that to you?" Dipper asks.

"I mean its harmless. Creepy. But harmless" you point out. "So yeah? Ill just let him. As long as nothing happens its not a problem. An inconvenience for sure. But not a real problem"

"..Ok Y/N. If you think so" Dipper says with a soft smile. You nod.

You half pay attention and mainly listen to Dipper and Soos. You were watching Bill stare directly at you in silence. It was so weird. You walk over leaving Dipper and Soos, who didnt really question you, and going over to Bill.

"Why are you staring at me everyday?"

"...I like your face" He smiles largely looking down at you.

"...Yeah ok. Im gonna go play video games with Mable are you gonna starr at me again?"

"Yes!" He smiles.

I hum softly and leave with him, going up to the attic. Mable was with Candy and Grenda, of course, who where all talking giggling and on their phones.

"Hey girls I wanna play video games"

"Ok!" Mable smiles and stands up. She goes downstairs, Candy, Grenda, Bill, and you following her. Once down she sets up the controllers and you all play a game together...