4. Dont Trust Bill

The twins left. After a while you sighed.

"I dont think I have ever heard human music" Bill said.

"Yeah. Music changes people. You saw how much harmony all three of us had when we sang F/S?" you asked.

"Harmony?" he asks.

"Yeah. How we sounded together. Bad or good really. Music can do that. Music is powerful. It can rise someone up, or sink them down to destruction. Music changes people for the better or the worse. It depends on what music you listen to" you explain. He nods.

"So, what youre saying is that I can take over the world with music!?" he asks excitedly.

"Sadly not how it works" you say. He sighs. You noticed it was turning night. And then this came out:

"Oh my god! Youre disgusting!" you yelp and hid your eyes from Stanley

"Get use to it" he says leaving. Then Dipper and Mable come in.

"Night Y/N" Dipper smiles.

"Night Dip. Mable" you smiled.

"Nighty night!" Mable says. They go upstairs. You push Bill off the couch and lay down.

"I would probably be softer then that couch. And if you fell asleep on me, keeping you unhurt would give me something to do other then annoy old sixer" Bill says. You roll your eyes.

"There is no way Im going to trust you Bill. Ever!" you rolled your eyes and closed your eyes.

~Bills pov~

Whats this feeling? Strong admiration?...wait...am I falling for her!? Is she a witch!? She had to put a spell on me!! Thats the only explanation!...wait...she looks so peaceful in her sleep. I guess I could go into her dream. See her mind set...

~in your head still Bills pov~
(Warning. Foul language and abuse)

I saw nothing but black. I was confused. Then I heard it.

"You pathetic demon bitch!" growls a male voice. I look over and see a man that had just kicked a very young child that looks like Y/N. And Y/N stood there almost invisible watching. "You were a killer since you were born! I tried to help you but you just couldnt contain your anger. Now could you, Y/N!? You fucking idiot! You brat get the hell up!" he growls grabbing the child by the hair and picking her up. He takes out the cigarette from his mouth and burnt it on her skin. Her arms and neck. She stays silent barely wincing. Not even a single tear leaving her eyes. The man pushes her to the floor. "Remember this next time you want to hurt someone" he says then kicked her stomach making her cough up blood.

"Y-yes father-" she says.

"What did you just call me? I told you I hate you! Youre not my daughter anymore" the man growls before they both fade to nothing.

Then, the child comes back, but older. And the man is on his death bed. All bloody and bruised.

"What do you want from me?" she asks. Ok now I know thats Y/N.

"Kill me" said the man.

"Ok" The man gasped then she slit his throat. While he was gaging on his blood she leaned over him. With a soft voice she 'sang' "Everybody lies. And thats the only truth sometimes. Everybody lies"

Then the man breathed his last breath. Then everything went black before that girl came back. This time with a person. He looked younger. He tugged at her jacket. Before she got onto a bus. Tears in his eyes.

"Please say you will come back sis. I will miss you to much" he whimpers. The girl picks him up.

"How about this? Ill write you once a week, then when you get a phone Ill check in with you and you can check in with me" the girl smiles.

"Why cant I come with?" he whimpers.

"Youre to young. Maybe, maybe when youre older. You can come and live with me" says the girl putting the kid down. She kissed his forehead. "Good bye little brother. I hope I see you again. As a hunter, at the end of my life, or, just for a visit" she says.

"Ill never hurt you! I dont care if Ill be a hunter! Ill never hurt you big sis!" he crys and runs to the older male.

"When he turns ten. Bring him over to Gravity Falls Origin. Come with him. Stay with him. And live with me. Good bye, my older brother. Im sorry we have to be apart. You know im not like you" she says. To the boy that looks like her.

"Have fun. Never forget me, never forget us. Ill bring him by, after he turns ten, and we will stay and live with you. In the mansion. I promise" says the male. She nods and leaves.

Then everything went black and I was kicked out of her dream as she awoke. I floated over here curious as to why she awoke. When nothing bad happened in her dream.

~normal pov~

You sat up. Bill was in your face. He was so curious about you for some reason..

"What happened?" he asks.

"Bill. What time is it?" you ask. He checks the clock and it reads '5:48'.

"Around 5:50" he replays.

"Ok" you nod standing up. You start to look through the fridge and such to find ingredients. Then you heard the door open.

"Why are you up?" asks Stanfords voice.

"Woke up. Thought I make everyone some breakfast. You?" you look at him.

"Couldnt sleep. I dont know why. This is the first time in a while I couldnt rest" he says rubbing his temples.

"Ok. Well, whats different this time, but was the same as last time you couldnt get a good nights sleep?" you ask...