Rise of the Chroma Conclave

Vex's headache hurt more than the first time, as the dragons flew over Emon. Bells were tolling, scaring the people.

"Alarm bells. I suddenly feel overdressed" Gilmore said

"Um, is this part of the show?" Grog asked as Pike stood on his shoulders and she made her armor appear

"I don't think so, buddy"

"The call to arms!"

"Everyone move!"

"Are those dragons?"

"Run!"

One dragon flew around the castle and shot an ice blast at the tower, freezing it and the guards on it.

"Shit, the tower's gonna-"

"Time to go!" Grog said as he picked up Scanlan and they all ran for it right as a dragon hit the top of the tower.

"Get the Sovereign to safety" Vax ordered as they all ran

"He's not even Sovereign anymore!" Scanlan yelled, "We need to get to safety!"

Another dragon perched itself right above the courtyard, "Emon shall fall!" it announced and shot a green gas-like smoke down at them. Not liking the look of the smoke, Miel grabbed everyone's arms and pulled them in. She brought her hands up and a gray shield appeared all around them. It turned out, she was right to create the shield, people were screaming and gasping for breath. After a couple seconds, blood came out of their eyes and mouth before falling to the floor unmoving.

"Death has come for you!" another announced as it flew through the air, dropping acid with every wing beat.

"Miel, make it bigger!" Vax said as people were being burnt by the acid

"I can't make one that big!"

"Try!" Miel let out a yell as she tried to expand the shield, but she only to managed to do so by a couple feet.

They all later saw Alura and Kima trying to fight back against the acid dragon, but nothing was working.

"Pathetic. Let me show you real power" it said and shot acid out of its mouth on to the castle, causing more debris to fall and land on the rest of the council. When the smoke cleared, the rest of the group started standing up and moving.

"Brother, are you alright?" Vex asked, seeing Vax was starring off, "Vax!"

"Incoming!" Pike yelled seeing the ice dragon flying at them

"Look out! Everyone down!" Gilmore said and brought up a barrier to redirect the ice blast it sent. Unfortunately, it split the group up. "Dragons. Attacking together" Gilmore gasped and he got up to see everyone was separated, "Meet at my shop!" he called and ran off.

"Right" Scanlan said as he and the others ran off.

Vex had no choice but to go her way. "Stay safe, sister" Vax called before she nodded and followed Scanlan.

Vax was about to follow Percy when he noticed Miel was on one side by herself. "Miel? Are you alone?!" she nodded a bit sadly, "I'll come get you"

"No time!" Percy said pulling Vax back and then looked at Miel, "Meet at Gilmore's shop! We have to move!"

"Wait!" Miel nodded at Percy and ran off, before Vax could pull away from him "Miel!"

"Sorry, Vax but we can't stay here any longer. We have to move" Pike said as she grabbed his hand, "She'll be fine, let's go!"

Reluctantly, Vax turned and followed Percy and Pike. Hoping that Miel makes it out of this hell, and back to him unscathed.

Miel gasped as she ran through the streets trying to avoid the other dragons, especially the big red one, who obviously looked like he was in charge.