The two churin blanched, looking from the Hokage, who now had a throbbing bump on his head, to me, a white haired midget who not only scared the shit out of them, but just chucked a chair at their leader. 

I don't blame them for looking like: 'WTF?'

I gave them a peace sign, something that was completely the opposite of my actions.

"Yo." I said. 

Their sweat-drops increased in size. "Uh........hi...........I guess." Said Kotetsu, looking extremely awkward. Izumo just waved, attempting to smile, though it looked more like a grimace. Suddenly, I had an idea, I perked up, opening my mouth to talk, then realized a flaw in my plan. I furrowed my brow. 'Damn it.' I thought. 

"Is there something you need, Canaan?" asked the Hokage, catching my reaction. "Well," I said, "I was going to say, why not let these two take me shopping, it'd be a lot faster." Gramps blinked. Then beamed. "That is a wonderful idea! Why diden't I think of that." He exclaimed. "But." He looked toward me, "But what?"

I crossed my arms, "If I go with them, I wont be able to get back at Kakashi for making me wait." I said. Gramps was practically glowing. "Precisely!" He said, looking very happy with this outcome. I, however, wasen't.

"But I want revenge on Kakashi." I said stubbornly. He smirked at me. "Too bad. Izumo, Kotetsu!" They both snapped to attention, "Hai!"  They said in unison. "You have a new mission," He continued, "To watch this child-" A rock bounced off his head- "And see to it that she gets everything she needs for whatever reason. And keep a close eye on her, she's under surveillance."

"Huh???" 

"Well, that's settled then. Off you go!"                              <<< (Gramps)

"Eh? But she-WHOA!"                                                          <<< (Kotetsu)

"Hey! Wait a minuet! What do you-ARG!!"                             <<< (Izumo)

"Oi! I diden't agree to this! Oi! No pushing! Umph!"            <<< (Canaan)

"Have fun!"    

*CLICK*

We all just stared at the door for a second, not entirely sure of what just happened.

"Oi...." I said, still staring at the door, "What the bloody hell is wrong with your leader?"

 They shrugged, most likely thinking the same thing.

I sighed, "Well, I guess we might as well go, I have an appointment later." This seamed to snap them out their trance, and they stood up, brushing themselves off. "Alright, let's try to forget this ever happened and get on with our lives, he said, then turned to me. "Now, er.... what was your name?" I stood up, still  rather irked about being thrown out a door and onto the floor. "Canaan."

Kotetsu rose an eyebrow, "Canaan? That's an unusual name." I shrugged, "You'll find I'm an unusual person." Izumo scoffed, "Oh, we already figured that out, considering you introduced yourself by doing cart-wheels on the ceiling."

"......................They wern't cart-wheels, they were hand-springs." He rolled hid eyes, "Same difference." "Actually," Kotetsu cut in, "If the'er different, then they can't be the same, so the term 'same difference' really doesen't make any sense."  Izumo gave him a dead-pan look, "Its just an expression, no need to make a big deal out of it. "But if-" 

"Shut up." 

They did just that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour and a half later>>>>

 "Whoo! Finally, we'er done." Kotetsu set down the box he was carrying, and wiped his arm across his brow. "Hey...Canaan, I get that you don't want all that much, but seriously, is this all?" He gestured to the two boxes and single bag of clothing I had gotten. I blinked, "Yeah, what of it?" He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "Well..........is that really all you want?" I nodded, "Of coarse, why?" 

 "Oh.....I don't know, it's just, shoulden't girls act more, well, girlie?" Izumo nodded in agreement, "He does have a point, you haven't gotten anything besides the few items you need. Isen't there something you want.?" I sighed, "You guys don't seam to realize, when your constantly on the run, and every day, every night, is all just one huge fight for our own life, you don't have the luxury of being able to stop and take a break. Much less the time to act like a normal girl." 

 They blinked, probably never having thought about this before, "Er...Canaan? If you don't mind, why did you become a rouge ninja?" Asked Izumo. Kotetsu put a hand under his chin thoughtfully, "I've been wondering that too, why would you give up a life of comfort for a life of hardships?" I closed my eyes. "Reasons. Let's leave it at that."

Just then, a flash of silver caught my eye, making me turn around. And slowly, an evil smirk formed on my face. 

''Well well well, what do we have here?'  

Izumo glanced at my face, did a double-take, and hurriedly scanned the street for the source of my evil thoughts. His eyes landed on Kakashi, and he paled. "Oh shit...." Kotetsu looked over, and his eyes widened, "Crap!" 

I appeared behind the copy nin, grabbed hold of his vest, catching his attention. But before he could react, I had tellaported us away. 

Third POV

"Oh man," Kotetsu sighed guiltily. "Kakashi's doomed, isen't he." Izumo nodded solemnly, thinking the same thing. "Well, we should get this stuff back to her and Ibiki's apartment, might as well finish this job." Kotetsu shrugged, "I guess, I'm still having a hard time believing that she's living with Ibiki of all people though, I wonder how they'll be able to stand each other." 

Izumo picked up his box, "Who knows." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canaan's POV

"Now, if you make me wait again that will be much worse, got it?" Kakashi nodded meekly, his face still drained of color. I smirked. "Good." And with that I walked away, leaving the Copy ninja to attempt to gather his wits. 

'Now,'  I thought, 'Where did Ibiki say to meet him again?' 

*Sigh* Well, that took longer than I'd wanted. Hope you liked it though!