? The word "cage" happened to uncover the key puzzle that constitutes the core of Gogol's image - freedom.

    A cage means being bound, and Gogol said in words that he believes that emotion is a kind of shackle, an existence that imprisons him. The opposite of bondage is freedom.

    So he imitated the magician's thinking, and responded to Gogol with Gogol's answer,

    "My method is tricky, and it is not worth mentioning. If you really want to say that the only way to break through the prison in the world... then it can only be death. Before being caught in the net of emotions, get rid of the body that dominates the mind in time, and truly achieve the freedom of the soul." "

    Wow—an annoying answer."

    Gogol was obviously pleasantly surprised by his answer, but let go of his hand in despair, The reaction of a magician cannot be easily predicted.

    The white hair on the forehead hangs down, casting shadows on Gogol's golden pupils, covering up the instant sparks in his eyes.

    Interesting person!

    Besides Fei Jia, the second person who understands his pursuit of freedom like a bird.

    "It's my turn, ask—"

    Jiujiulin secretly crushed the bug that he just touched from the back of the table, and approached the magician a few steps. Gogol didn't even hide, and watched his movements with great interest.

    Jiujiulin stood on tiptoe, avoiding the bug and whispered in the magician's ear, "Do you know that just now, if Fyodor is willing, he can kill you who admits guilt without accident?"

    He There was a hint of cunning in his eyes, the trigger condition of Fyodor's supernatural ability was his guess based on super reasoning observation.   

  Gogol's pupils constrict, he has always wanted to inquire about his best friend's supernatural powers, but he has found

    nothing so far... Is it really as the young man said ? 

    Gogol followed his free will and was about to attack the blond youth.     "

The orld." Ninety-Nine Lin caught his attack tendency, stopped and started, and took advantage of the trend to crush the bugs in the room one by one. 

    However, Jiujiulin didn't know that, thirty meters away, Fyodor took off the miniature earphones at the first second of the time stop and put them aside.  

   The black-haired Russian watched with satisfaction that the situation developed as he expected, and he counted softly for seconds, "Five, six..."    

 When he counted to the seventh second, time resumed flowing. device.   

  Beside Fyodor, in the tape recorder playing the same tape as the hut, the second act of the overture experienced a stormy climax through repeated repetitions.     

At that time, he wrote for Gogol and Jiujiulin, the climax that will be staged in the hut - Gogol "betrayed" himself and brought Jiujiulin to himself.