And Jiujiulin, who changed jobs halfway from high school to enthusiasm and then to the port mafia, is likely to rebel for the third time. Not to mention that in his impression, the other party has a very close friendship with Atsushi Nakajima.

    The more Zhongyuan Zhongye thought about it, the angrier he became, he simply kicked open the door of the office next door, and pulled Jiu Jiulin by the collar to lift him up.

    The voice was deep and cruel, "If I can't explain Gaocun's death, I will kill you."

    Jiujiulin pressed his hand around his neck, motioned him to calm down, and after asking the reason, he said thoughtfully, "It turns out that he It refers to this..."

    This step is indeed unexpected, but it will not have any restrictive effect on the port mafia, it will only anger this behemoth, and the gain outweighs the gain.

    Jiujiulin didn't understand the significance of Gaocun's actions. He said to Zhongyuan Zhongya:

    "The cause of Gaocun's death is unknown. I can guarantee that he was not killed by anyone present. There are other people behind him." "

    Investigation The kidnapping case was an instruction from the leader, as for why the investigation was not carried out, Mr. Nakahara may not believe my explanation, it is better to ask the leader."

    He said, explaining a hundred sentences by himself is not as good as a single sentence of Mori Ogai.

    Nakahara Chuya said vigilantly, "You must go with me to meet the leader."

    Although it is unlikely, what if Jiujiu Lin ran away while he was looking for Mori Ogai?

    "No problem." Jiujiulin had no objection and went upstairs with others.

    The heels of the leather shoes slammed on the floor, and Chuya Nakahara walked out of the elevator one after the other. When they were about to knock on the door of the top office, the guard told them that the leader was out.

    Is it a coincidence?

    Facing Zhongyuan Zhongye's increasingly skeptical gaze, Ninety-Nine Lin faintly had a bad premonition.

    Half an hour later, they not only did not wait to come to Mori Ogai, but even received news that the medical team was rushing to the scene for treatment-the leader Mori Ogai fell into a coma with unknown reasons, and his life was not in danger for the time being.

    The ability [Together] will be canceled after the live broadcast, please abide by the rules of the game. Two identical messages were sent to the mobile phones of Atsushi Nakajima and Chuya Nakahara.

    "Together?" Zhongyuan Zhong also looked at Jiujiulin with almost cold eyes, "Can I hear your explanation now, about the reason for giving up the investigation?

    " According to Mori Ogai's voiceover, I quickly found a culprit to come out and cover the bag.

    As for the fact that there is no statement yet - it sounds like an excuse that the case cannot be closed for a while after the person is in the hands of the police