Prologue

**It was a pretty typical afternoon at Kuoh Academy as the school day had just ended. The sun was shining brightly outside, most of the students were preparing to go home, and most of all the perverted trio were having a chat about what to do after school. Said trio consisted of Matsuda, the brash and shaved-headed one. Motohama, the nerdy and smarter of the three guys. And finally last but not least was the red dragon emperor and self-proclaimed harem king, Issei Hyoudou. They were just walking out of the academy, finally relieved that the school day had ended. Luckily, it was also a Friday, so they had the rest of the day and 2 other days free to themselves** 

Matsuda: Guys, I just got a disk set of a new hentai series yesterday. And I'm not gonna spoil it, but those tits were big

Motohama: Hmmm, well let's just see if they are big enough to my liking

Issei: Awesome! I've been tired of replaying the same series almost all week. It's about time we saw something fresh

Matsuda: I promise you guys, it won't disappoint you

**Sometime later at Matsuda's house, they were watching the aforementioned hentai series. And to say the trio was impressed by the series would be an incredibly huge understatement**

Issei: You weren't kidding man. This is better than I had anticipated

Matsuda: As I said, it wouldn't disappoint you. And to think this isn't even half of the first episode

Issei: Wait, there's more?! **He said with curiosity and excitement**

Matsuda: You're goddamn right there is 

Motohama: I hope you don't mind if I find out who has the bigger tits of them

Matsuda: Not at all bro

**After watching only 2 out of the 4 episodes, the trio decides to split up for the weekend as they plan to watch the last two episodes the day after as they all said their goodbyes to each other and went off to their respective homes. **

11:34 PM

**Issei is laying down on his bed while he's on his phone texting Rias, talking about a date they had planned the next day**

Issei: How does 4:30 sound?

Rias: That sounds good to me

Issei: Awesome. See you tomorrow babe 

Rias: You too sweetie. Gn 😘

**Then he went to sleep peacefully inside of his room. Little did he know, things would change for him in about a few hours**

3:51 AM

**While Issei is resting in his bed, he is suddenly woken up by the sound of what sounded like a glass pot breaking. After a few seconds of figuring out what the sound came from, he ultimately concluded that it probably came from someone who may have accidentally dropped a vace, and so he went to sleep. But at least 10 seconds after he fell asleep, another similar sound was heard and he came up with the same conclusion he had thought of before and so he went back to bed. And not even 5 seconds after he went to bed, the sound was heard again, and getting tired of the sound, Issei decides to take matters into his own hands and find out what exactly is causing the sound, so he put on some slippers and went out to where the sound was coming from, which just happened to be where the garbage was**

Issei: Ok, let's just see what's causing that damn sound. Then I can finally go to sleep......

**He turned on the flashlight he had taken with him and found basically nothing that answered his question that was until he looked closely and saw not only a few broken glass bottles but also a trail of what looks like some kind of sand, and so he decided to follow the trail to where it led in hopes finding the one responsible for the noise. A few minutes after following the trail, he happened to come across something rather interesting. It was someone in a black robe with a happy kitsune mask covering their face, and it confused Issei to say the least. When the figure had seen him Issei, they had ran off and Issei decided to follow them to question them**

Issei: Hey wait! I just want to talk to you! I don't want to hurt you! Wait!

**The chase lasted at least 10 minutes and the chase may or may not have woken up a few people. But the chase ultimately ended when Issei had gone into an alleyway he saw the figure go into, but found nothing. As in, the figure was nowhere to be seen and they couldn't have not been seen jumping from the corner. 

IsseiH: Huh? Where'd he go? I just saw him here a second ago

**He was inspecting the area hoping to find at least a solid answer to all this, except in just a few seconds, all he saw was a mix of a bunch of different colors and then everything had faded to black.......**

Now this is where things get interesting......