Ch.20 toman?

When you and Mikey parted ways, you felt like you should look decent for tonight. You were thinking about coming in lazy clothes but it's best to get a good first impression.

As you got back to your house, you saw daisy laying down in the sunlight coming from the window. You chuckled at her body spread out on the floor.

You walked over, sat down and began to pet her. She seemed to have a smile on her face as if she was pleased with herself. Again you laughed at her actions, you then remembered what Mikey asked you.

'The scratch on your side...' you thought to yourself in silence. You knew something was off when you came back. You knew the bitch put cameras in here somewhere. But if he was watching you did not want to make it obvious.

So you looked around for it like you lost a shoe or your keys. You looked in every nook and cranny but found nothing. You were determined to find it but you decided you would do it later to prevent suspicion.

Mikey POV:

When Y/N and I split, I could still smell her sweet scent trail behind her. I was afraid I already made a mistake by asking about her cut. It made me seem stupid.

The camera gave alert to my phone when she got home. I was watching her, kicking my feet. It made me seem like a child but I did not care anymore.

She seemed like she was looking for something, maybe she lost her phone. Or maybe her keys but something told me that she thought there was a camera.

"Damn it!" I whispered, stomping my foot. Just as I was about to get up, my phone rang. (☆Kenny☆) a small smile appeared on my face even thought I was still a little angry.

"Yellow!" I answered I could only hear the groan on annoyance from him as I smiled. "Hey mikey, sis you ask Y/N if she wants to come?" He asked patiently. "I did! And she is coming" I said proudly.

"Ok, do you want to brief some of the guys for tonight?" He asked. "Hm not a bad idea...Good thinking Kenny! I said dramatically.

He sighed, bid goodbye and then hung up. I walked over to my motorcycle and got on, thinking about her...

3rd person:

As you were getting a presentable outfit on for tonight you heard your phone ring. You picked it up and it it said unknown number but you answered anyway.

"Uh hello?" You said curiously, "oh hey Y/N" said as cheerful voice on the other line. "I'm mitsuya, I'm Toman's second division captain. I'm a personal friend of mikey." He said calmly.

"Oh hello!" I said a little confused, "mikey wanted me to let you know that he unfortunately won't be able to pick you up tonight, so he assigned me to pick you up and 6:00 tonight."

"Oh well do you know why?" I asked curiously. "He said it's for personal reasons. But he said he would make it up to you after because you can't contact him on the phone until after the meeting. He is in such a bad mood and he does not want to offend you. So if you need anything, just call or text me"

He sounded cheerful when he spoke, "ok, well thank you so much Mitsuya I'll make sure to let you know if I need anything!". We then bid goodbye and hung up.

You were pretty curious on what mikey was doing that is so important. But at this point you could care less as long as it had nothing to do with you. You looked at the clock it said 5:30, "oh" you said as you walked to your room.

You have 30 minutes to find a good outfit and to get ready. You walked to your closet and started to think. If you are meeting a gang you thought it was best to find a cool outfit.

You remember the outfit Emma gave you as you brought it out of the closet

You remember the outfit Emma gave you as you brought it out of the closet. She made it to match with draken but she only wore it once so she gave it to you. You thought it would be a cute add on for the meeting and you thought Mikey would like it to.

Once you got dressed and put everything else on, you heard a honk outside. You assumed it was Mitsuya so you quickly checked your hair and walked out the door to see a purple haired guy on a motorcycle smiling and waving at you.

"Hey Y/N nice to meet you!"