Ch.15 Similar?

As you picked up the rag, Sanzu gave you the side eye. "What?" You asked with sass. He rolled his eyes in response, you grabbed his wrist. Even though your hand could not fit all the way around it.

"Look I may seem weak but I can beat ass,  so talk dammit" you said as you looked him dead in the eye.

"Chill out, I just figured out why Mikey likes you so much..." he said as he looked away. You smirked as you put the rag on his face. "Yeah I guess it's a weird combination" you said as you chuckled a bit.

"What are you talking about?" Sanz said with a confused expression. "Well we are two different worlds..." you said as you grabbed medicine.

"You two are so alike in so many ways, and you don't even see it." He said as he looked away. You raised a brow, wondering what he was talking about. "You are the only person that anyone knows that is able to take control of mikey. So in a way YOU wer the head of toman, and the current boss of Bonten."

Sanzu said as he looked up, you were wide-eyed from his response. You never really thought of it that way, and you never thought you could control mikey like that.

"Mikey is the puppet, and you are the puppeteer." He said as he looked back at you with narrow eyes. "He would do anything for you, or to keep you with him. Since you are the only person that has kept him sane for this long." He said with a deep sigh.

You shook your head, "so how does that make me alike with him?" You asked as you tilted your head. "You both are hard headed people, who enjoy the upper hand. You both also shut people out when you want like it doesn't affect you. And when it comes to someone you care about....God do you go insane."

He stood up as he talked, making sure his voice is heard. "Wow...I kinda sound like a bitch" you said as you awkwardly chuckled.

After you finished putting everything away. He looked at you before you leaving, "just know that whatever you do, has an effect on ALL of japan." He then said thank you and left.

You sat on your bed as you zoned out, you then remembered your heels under your bed. You could go back now...or wait for more information. You then laid in bed for a few minutes, you then got up and got changed into your sleep clothing.

You then got back in your bed until you drifted off to sleep. You then woke up to humming in the hallway. You then saw someone open your door and come in to turn on a light.

"Fuuuuccckkkk yoooouuuu" you grumbled as you covered your face in covers. "Do you want to lay in bed longer?" You heard a voice ask. You nodded as the light turned back off, you closed your eyes as you felt pressure on the other side of your bed.

And before you knew it a set of arms wrapped around your waist. By his touch and actions you already knew it was mikey.

He let out a relived sigh as he breathed into your neck and ears. "I could do this all day hunny~" he said as you could hear a smile grow across his face. Goosebumps grew along your neck as his warm breath fanned it.

He started to roll over...well under you until you lay on top of him. He was about to speak until he stopped. You opened your eyes as you saw his expression. His face was cheery red as he covered his face with one hair.

You had no clue what was wrong until it finally hit... YOU DIDN'T HAVE A BRA ON!. Your face flushed red from embarrassment as you got off of him. "S-sotry mikey I-I completely forgot I didn't have one." You said as you covered you face.

"Why are you apologizing?" He asked as he calmed down. You were about to respond, until he stopped you. "It suprised me of coarse but I don't mind." He said as he grabbed your face, his thumb traced your lips as he continued to look you dead in the eye.