Ch.18 proposal...

As you sat there and stared at the ring Mikey continued to stare at you, waiting for a response.

"Uhm well, Mikey I..." you seemed to be at a loss for words. You had a bad feeling that if you did something bad was going to happen. But if you decline, then something worse might occur.

"I...I...don't know..." you responded, Mikey looked at you with anger and confusion. "What do you mean you don't know?!" He asked, now sounding like he was gonna blow a fuse.

"I, I just don't know" you said trying to defend yourself. He sighed as he looked down, he then took the ring and put it back in his pocket. "Oh Y/N I had a feeling this might happen" he said calmly but sad.

All of a sudden you felt a sharp pain in your neck. When you look behind you, you see sanzu standing there with a needle sticking out of your neck. You then started to feel dizzy, but before you passed out sanzu whispered.

"Nighty night..." and that was the last thing you heard before everything went black. You then woke up in a bed, the same one back at the mansion. You then lay there on the bed recovering from a migrane.

You groaned as you tried to get up, but did not have the strength to do so. All you did was lay there and look up at the ceiling like a lost child stuck in a daze.

All of a sudden you heard someone open your bedroom door and walk in. You tried to pick your head up to see who it was, but at this point you didn't care if you died.

You heard Mikey's voice talk in a slightly irritated tone. "Ugh Y/N why do you always have to make things so difficult.

You continued to look at the ceiling with emotionless eyes. As he continued to watch you, you tried to get your head straight.

It was quiet for a few minutes until you spoke. "Am I allowed to sit up?" You asked still looking up at the ceiling. He looked at you confused "what am I gonna do? Say no?" He asked tilting his head.

You felt a tear roll down your cheek as you continued to stare at the ceiling with your (E/C) eyes. "Well I figured that we were at good terms, and that you trust me...but because of one lousy question that I didn't know how to feel about. It seems we are back to square one."

You said as you tried to roll over. Mikey was about to talk until you interrupted. "Please mikey...don't talk, cause if anyone is making things difficult it you." You said as another tear rolled down your cheek.

"Baby I-" mikey tried to testify but you would not let him. "Mikey, cut. The. Shit. Things like this make me wonder why I ever liked you in the first place." You said as you looked down at your ankle, it had a metal chain attached to it, and on the other side was attached to the bed post.

"You always said you trust me, especially with my decisions. But you always find some dumb fucking way to mess up a truth." You said continuing with a calm voice.

"J-just leave me to my thoughts" you said attempting not to sob. He just nodded his head and walked out if the room. When he left you reached for the bottom of your bed and pulled out a box. You opened it up to see the red shoes that you wore to get back to the past.

Tears started to stream down your face, as you started to quietly sob. You don't even know why you should go back anymore. But you thought you needed comfort and you were not going to get it here.

When you were about to put the shoes on someone walked in. You then quickly put the shoes in the box as you watched the door slowly open. It was sanzu, he was about to speak until you raised your voice.

"Oh don't you dare enter this room you scumbag! I am just as mad at you as I am at mikey." He then awkwardly nodded and walked out. You then brought the shoes back out, and with no hesitation you put them on.