"OK Yuzu, this is all good, and I know what you mean. Why do we need a personal army?"

"Because they will be our eyes and ears. I'm going to train them myself."

"I understand. I do have an idea about our personal army. We can get the rejected wolves to come here. We can house them and train them. To not only get over the rejection but it will help them get stronger. We can do it both for the men and women. We can train the women and I can rope my dad into training the men."

"You know that is a great idea."

"It is a very good idea the both of you."

Mei jumped out her sister and stared a low growl. Thinking that they were about to be attacked. While Yuzu was just sipping on her drink. She knew who that voice was and calmly spoke.

"Moon goddess instead of eves dropping join us on our discussion."

Mei whipped her head to the side and looked into Yuzu eyes and in a flustered state spoke.

"Yuzu, did you just say moon goddess as in selene"

"Yep" She replied popping the p.

In a few seconds the moon goddess took human form. A form that she has not taken in eons.

Selene stretched her body and walked over to the two women. Both of them got up from the chair got on one knee placed their right arm across their chest and welcome her.

Selene did not like that and quickly spoke.

"Mei, Yuzu you never bow to anyone not even me. You have both earned my upmost respect and from this day on we are equals. You will call me by name and I will call you by yours. This is non negotiable."

Both of the girls stood up and spoke at the same time.

"As you wish Selene"

"Good now that is over let's talk."

Yuzu went and sat down with Mei and Selene occupied the sofa that Yuzu was sitting on. Once they were all seated Selene spoke once again.

"I like your idea about the rejected. I will reach out to each of them as I have always kept my eye on them, but I could not do anything about it. I Will explain this but at a later stage. I'm glad you thought of both men and women and not just the women. That really made me smile."

Taking a deep breath Selene continued.

"I have a request. I need to use Nene. I need her to build a place in a different dimension. As I just don't want the rejected wolves to be harboured. I want a place where all the rejected from all species can live. Yes you can have your personal army but this army I will train myself. Also I want to train the both of you."

"Wow" was all that Yuzu and Mei could say at this time. But both of them had massive smiles on their faces.

"Will we be able to speak to Nene and see her."  Mei spoke.

"Of course. She will have training as well but not by me. She will trained by 2 special people."

"Her Mums." Mei shouted making both Yuzu and Selene flinched.

"Yes that will be correct. I will let you on a little secret. They are not dead. Thay have been with me this whole time. I have trained them in magic and they are powerful but not as powerful as what Nene can be. Now that she has finally mated with Himeko."

"What they are alive, how. How is that possible. She felt the bond break with her parents."

"Unfortunately, that was my doing. I had too. It was the only way for her to leave and find you. I'm really sorry that I hurt your friend. I really am."