Chapter 3. First Night.

As Yuzu walks into the bathroom she mind links her alpha.

"Alpha."

"Yes Yuzu."

"I'm staying with the queen tonight is that OK."

"Yes that is fine. Should I tell the pack or would like to tell them tomorrow as I know they will thrilled about this."

"Could you cover for me please. I will be back in the morning. As I need to go over the treaty."

"OK. And Yuzu"

"Yes alpha"

"Please let yourself be loved."

"I will try but I cannot promise you anything, but what I will say is that I enjoy her company and she is very very beautiful."

"Go Yuzu, see you in the morning."

With the conversation over Yuzu quickly get herself into the shower and let's the hot water run over her.

Fifteen minutes later Yuzu turns of the shower and puts on the pajamas that the queen give and exits the bathroom.

"I'm sorry I took so long my......Mei"

"Yuzu would you stop. Saying sorry. It fine. I will be out in 10 minutes please make yourself a home."

"Thank you, Mei."

As promised Mei was out in 10 minutes. She looked on the bed but could not see her mate. She found her sitting back on the sofa. Mei walks over to her and can see that she is staring into space. Not wanting to interrupt her thoughts she sits down back on the sofa.

After waiting for five minutes she reaches out and touches Yuzu on the arm. The sensation that runs through makes Yuzu snap out of her trance.

"Mei, how long have you been there."

"A little over 5 minutes, you seemed to be deep in thought and I did not want to disturb you."

"Once again I'm sorry but I'm fighting with my wolf."

"Why are you fighting."

"She wants to be let out."

"I know thay feeling. My wolf also wants to be left free. Would you like to go for a quick run or would you like to go in the morning.".

"Maybe we can go in the morning but I will need to be back to pack by no later than 7am."

"That's sounds great. Shall we continue witht this conversation on the bed."

Yuzu replies with a nervous

"Yes."

Mei takes Yuzu by the hand and leads her to the bed. Once there Mei lets goes of her hand and walks towards her normal side of the bed, with is the left side and makes her mate go to the right hand side. At the same time they both lift the covers off the bed and both slide in facing each other. They make themselves as comfortable as can be.

Mei moves closer to Yuzu and smiles at her.

"Yuzu are you ok. Are you comfortable."

"Yes thank you Mei. It just feels weird as I have never spent the night in a mates bed before."

"That's sounds good to me. If you want me to be honest."

"Really, why is that good."

"It's good because it kinda means that you are still pure and I have not had anyone sleep in the same bed."

"Not even Himeko."

"No, not even her. How can I put this. I'm still pure. No one has touched me."

"My queen, I mean Mei, that could be way to much info. But saying that I am also glad. And before you ask you I am what you call pure or in normal terms I am still a virgin."

Mei edges closer to her mate.

"If I am too close let me know and i will move away."

Feeling bold. Yuzu replies.

"You can come closer. If you want. Your scent is driving me to be bold. This is the strongest scent I have smelt in all my bonds. I think this is why my wolf is in my words going bat shit crazy."

Without thinking the queen gets as close as she can and strokes Yuzu arm. This time Yuzu closes her eyes and let's the sparks run freely across her body. She let's a sigh and for the first time she reaches out and touches Mei cheek.

Mei don't even batter a eye lid she leans her face into the hand that is touching her. When she feels the hand move from her face her wolf starts to pine. As she was just about to open her eyes she feels something else on her cheek. She slowly open her eyes and sees Yuzu Leaning over her. With her lips on her cheek.

Yuzu quickly shuffles back and starts to panic. Mei reached over and pulls her into her chest. While slowly talking.

" Yuzu it's fine, don't panic, listen to my voice and calm down."

The queen repeats this over and over again. Until she feels her mate clam down. Yuzu lifts her head up and uses her thumb to slowly press across the queen lips.

Mei leans down and slowly places her lips on her mates lips. She just leaves them there felling the sensation of her first real kiss. As her mate starts to respond to the kiss Mei licks her bottom lip. Yuzu opens her mouth and within a second she feels Mei tounge enter her month exploring everywhere.

It took a few seconds before Yuzu could make a response but she followed her mates lead and started to use her tounge exploring her own mates mouth. Both of them pulled each other closer, Deeping the kiss and both of them let out a moan. They only stop their kiss because both of them need to grab some oxygen.

Both of them are shocked with each other as that was not supposed to happen. They look into each other eyes and all they can see is lust, love, hope and happiness but the queen knew that if she acted on her instinct now it would scare her mate away. So all she did was wrap her arms around her mates waist and held her. What she did not expect was her mate to place her head in the crook of neck and also wrap her arms around.

In a tired voice Yuzu spoke.

"I'm sorry that happened but I'm glad it did. That was my first real kiss and I'm happy it was with you my queen."

"The feeling is mutual my queen. Let's both get some sleep as we have to get up early in the morning for our run."

Mei tries to get to sleep but all she can do is stare at her mate. Stroking her her and taking deep breaths of her scent.

"Mei"

"Yes Harumin"

"Please stop that, it's driving me wild and I'm losing my self control. I don't want to mark her without her permission."

"I'm sorry Harumin. You are not the only one who is struggling I am also. She is our mate. But I did not expect that kiss from her and I did not expect that she would would agree to stay. For now I will respect your wish and try and stop."

"Thank you."

With that Harumin goes to the back of Mei minds curls up into a ball and goes to sleep. About an hour later Mei finally relaxes enough and falls asleep her self.