We Are One. (nsfw)

Yuzu grabbed her mate’s hand and pulled her close. She kisses her on her forehead, on her cheeks, on her eyes and finally she places a small feather kiss on her lips. Yuzu leans in and whispers into her ear.

"Mei, my queen, my mate Mark me and make me yours."

All Yuzu could hear was sniffles. This makes her think that she has done something wrong. She tries to pull out of the embrace, but she could not break free. The grip that Mei had her in would not be broken. Mei looks up at Yuzu and smiles and softly speaks.

"Yuzu, these are happy tears. You don't know what it means to me to hear those words from you. I will mark you, but I would also like you to mark me.  Before we do that, I need to tell you somethings."

"OK my queen."

Mei takes a deep long breath before looking into her mate’s eyes and starts to talk.

"Yuzu, I want you to know what will happen to you. As you know I am a Lycan and when I mark you, you will become like me. You will have the same power as me and share my ability as I will be able to share yours. There are things that no one knows about and there are things that could scare you. I need to know you want this because once a queen’s mate there is no going back. It is final as you will be linked to every one of the supernatural."

"Mei, you are my mate, I want to be there for you. I want you for who you are and not for what you have. My body has been prepared for this and there are some things you need to know as well. Once you mark me you will know everything."

Yuzu takes a second to compose herself before continuing to speak.

"Mei, I  want you now, please my queen."

Without warming Mei leans in and kisses her with passion, with love and lust. Yuzu was shocked at the intensity of this kiss and could not help but let out a moan. Still locking lips, Mei picked Yuzu up and on instinct Yuzu wrapped her legs around her mate’s waist. Within 10 seconds Yuzu back hits the soft mattress of her mates. She slightly gasps at the shock. Mei leans in once again and kisses her mate. She pulls Yuzu back up from the bed and lifts off her shirt, without pausing she places soft kisses across her jaw. She slowly works down her neck sucking on the spot where she will mark her. She carries on working her way down to her breasts and sucks on her nipple. Yuzu throws her head back and arches her back. Taking this as a sign Mei continues to kiss and suck on her nipples. Swapping between then. She then moves her hand down towards her mate’s core and slightly presses down. Yuzu could not help it and lets out a deep and loud moan and went to cover her mouth. Mei stops what she is doing and moves her mate’s hands hand.

"Please Yuzu, I want to hear you."

She does not wait for an answer. She kisses Yuzu once more as her hands slide all the down and underneath her mate’s underwear.  She slowly starts to rub her clit directly. This in turns make Yuzu moan even louder. Mei could feel how wet her mate was and moves her hand lower to her entrance. She slowly inserts her middle finger into her. Her mate lets the biggest moan to date. Yuzu was in absolute heaven. She wanted to her mate to have all off her. In both mind and spirt she whispers,

"Please Mei, take them off, please I want you to have full access."

Mei curls her finger that is inside her a few more times before removing it. She removes her mate’s underwear and stares at her.

"Absolutely beautiful."

She was just about to carry on with what she was doing where she feels Yuzu move.  Looking a bit puzzled Mei asks.

"Did you want to stop."

"Hell no!"

Yuzu begins to undress her mate until she was fully naked. Now it was her turn to stare.

"Stunning. Absolutely stunning."

Yuzu pushes Mei down on the bed and starts to kiss her all over her body and just like Mei she sucks on the spot where she will place her mark. She continues to kiss her lower and lower until her head was level with her mate core. Without hesitation she licks her clit. Feeling her mate arch, her back she continues to lick and suck. She could feel how wet her mate was and pushed two fingers in and pushed them in deep. Mei could feel her coming undone and fast. She taps Yuzu on the head and between the deep breaths she managed to say.

"Together."

Yuzu takes her fingers out she licks her once more slowly sending shivers down Mei spine. Mei sits up and pulls Yuzu so that she is straddling over her. A position where both have access to each other’s core. Yuzu reaches down and places deep kiss filled with all her emotion that she has in her. Mei does the same. As they stop their kiss due to the lack of oxygen bother of them as the same question.

"Are you ready?

Both of them nods to each other and start to kiss again. They both move the hands to each other core and start to rub and finger each other going faster and faster. Yuzu could feel Mei walls tighten and knew she was close just like her. They both moan each other’s name and Leaning to the right both of their canines come out and at the same time both marked each other. First, there was pain but that was soon replaced by a euphoric pleasure sending both over the edge. They clean their marks, and both fall down on the bed holding each other both breathing heavy and both in heaven.

"We are now one." Mei spoke.

"Yes, we are" Yuzu replied. Still holding each other both let's sleep take them.