after that, mad niggas wanted to get behind me while i was twerking but i wasn't having that. "comon Paris just do it" my friend jaya encouraged me to twerk on some lightskin.

im not even gon lie he was cute so i rolled my eyes playfully and then i went in front of him and started twerking then his friends started hyping him up and holding him.

asia came and then her and my other friends was hyping me up too.

later, all the niggas wanted to get behind me but i was not finna do allat. me and asia had fun and then we was leaving and the lightskin dude came up to me while we was walking to my car asking me for my instagram and i gave it to him.

we got in the car and we went back to my house. we got to my house and while we was getting ready for bed and i heard my phone ring.

"somebodys calling you" asia said picking up my phone off the bed and handing it to me.

incoming FaceTime call from tyler

"yo where you at?" he asked me.

"im at home?" i said in a confused voiced.

"you think you grown?" he asked making asia cover her mouth with her hand because she already knew why he called.

"whatchu mean?" i asked him acting confused.

"why u actin dumb?" he asked me

"where you coming from?" he asked me again

"i went to the store with asia" i said lying

"bet" he said sharing his screen and showing someone's story of me twerking with people surrounding me from the party.

i put the phone down then looked at asia and when both had our hand on our mouth laughing a lil. "bro that's not even me".

"oh so this not you? stop playing wit me paris"

"alright loo-" i said and he hung up in my face. "i know he did not just" i said looking at asia and laughing.

"he so annoying" i said chuckling to asia. "damn he quick" asia said laughing.

the next day
at tylers house...
"stop ignoring me tyler" i said looking at tyler while he was looking down at his phone.

"you was fucking twerking on niggas, so this what you do when im not around?" he said turning then looking at me.

"i wasn't twerking on no niggas, stop playing wit me". "so this isn't you?" tyler said showing me a video on his phone of me twerking on the darkskin dude.

"i didn't even know he was behind me." "how you ain't know?".

"bro asia was behind me and i guess he just went behind me after and i didn't know". "alright but why you shaking ass and it's niggas there doe?". he asked me with a mad face.

"cause i was having fun?" "so if i went to a party without you knowing and i let a girl shake her ass on me what you gon do?" he asked me.

"ima fuck you up." i said shrugging my shoulders. "so tell me why i shouldn't fuck you up right now?". "chill tyler you doing the most". 

"im doing the most? man you trippin". "im sorry ty, comon like". he was still mad at me.

"get the fuck out my house woe" he said not looking at me but getting serious. "wow bae it's like that?" "yeah nigga, what i say? get the fuck out my house".

"you be doing the most like i said i was sorry and i didn't know he was behind me" . "i don't care, you was still twerking for niggas".

"nah you a hoe foreal" he said to me. " im a hoe, nigga?!!!" i said yelling at him that the new york inside of me came out. "aight bet nigga, suck my dick, bro i been told you that i wasn't twerking on no niggas on purpose and you over here acting mad weird bro, you really blowing mines." i said yelling at him then leaving his room.

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐋𝐮𝐡 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara