➼𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

The Inner Circle was in the dining room of the House Of Wind. All discussing the plans for the upcoming war against Hybern when they were interrupted. Both Elain and Nesta had walked into the room. Nesta had an arm around Elain seeming to guide her to where she wanted to be. Nesta had a clueless look on her face as she stayed beside Elain. Who had a dazed look upon her face.The others who were watching the two sitting down were soon shocked to see the two females being that they stayed to themselves mostly. But the ones sitting soon got up to walk to the two sisters. Feyre was the one speak first to them.

"Elain, Nesta?" Feyre muttered with shock as she slowly walked to them. With the others close behind. They had no clue what was going on but were there if need be.

"I don't know. One moment she's staring out the window, the next moment she is walking out here to you guys," Nesta stated shakingly. She was looking at Elain the whole time with a scared look. She didn't know what had gotten into her young sister but she wanted to find out and now.

"She can help. She'll fall through the sky like a shooting star. A unique bright lost shooting star far away from home. Who will be cherished by three," Elain sang out in a daze as she stopped at the window doors that led out to the balcony. She was about to open it but was stopped by Nesta who didn't want her out near the balcony in such a state.

"Elain, who are you talking about?" Feyre asked Elain with the same scared tone Nesta had. She wanted to know what was wrong with her elder sister as well. Looking to the others in the group she was met with looks of confusion. But they all turned when they heard Elain speak once again.

"There," Elain sighed as she slowly raised an arm and pointed to the dark night sky. All turned to look out the window to see what she was speaking of. What they saw next shocked them which led to many to gasp. There was suddenly a lightning bolt that came out of nowhere. Then a light appeared through the sky. And like a shooting star a body that was glowing reddish orange gold appeared to fall through the light. It was then falling fast to the ground.

"Oh My goodness!" Morrigan was the first to say.

"What is that!" Cassian exclaimed as he threw his hands in the air in shock.

"Move," Rhysand grunted out as he pushed Cassian out of the way. He then ran out onto the balcony and summoned his wings and darted into the air. Azriel was soon to follow after him. Cassian, once shaken from his shock state, soon followed the two.

Leaving the females in their state of shock as they watched the males fly after the falling glowing figure. Flying as fast as they could, the three finally caught up to the falling figure. Rhysand being the one to catch the figure.

What he found shocked him as it did the other two who followed him. They both stopped and saw as well, they were shocked to see what it was. It was a beautiful young woman. But what shocked the three the most was that she was human... who seemed to have some sort of magic within her. Seeing that she had glowing veins that moved as they decorated her skin. As if she had something living within her. Pulling her up into his arms more securely. Rhysand was the first to speak as he looked to his brothers and grunted out, "come on."

________________________________________________________________

Gasping awake from a vivid nightmare was what woke you up. Opening your eyes you were met with a group of people. Which caused you to yelp and fall off the bed onto the ground. Crawling backwards your back was soon met with a wall as you closed your eyes. You soon brought your legs to your chest and put your face into your knees. Trying your best to calm yourself as your powers made an appearance. Causing a few to gasp at the display. But at the moment you didn't care as you tried to calm yourself. That was when you heard his deep velvet voice.

"Hey were not going to hurt you," Rhysand soothed as he walked closer to you and kneeled down next to you. That was when you looked up at the male. And as she did... as the two of your eyes met, Rhysand felt it. A snap in his chest a bond growing between the two... a mating bond. Feeling this caused Rhysand to clear his throat as he looked down to collect himself. Then soon turned his attention to the woman in front of him.

"W-where am I?" You asked with fear, hugging your legs to your chest tightly. You couldn't deny there was something that felt off in your chest when you looked at him but let it go. Thinking there were more important things that needed to be addressed then your feelings. That was when you turned your attention to a male with bat-like wings on his back and long dark brown hair who spoke.

"Well that's a question," Cassian chuckled out. But soon his eyes widened when he met your eyes. Then was when he felt the snap in his chest. He subtly placed a hand on his chest as he rubbed. A wide smile took over his face as he felt the bond between the two of you. He couldn't believe that the one who fell from the sky was his mate. He was shaken from his thoughts and realization by your voice.

"Where am I," you asked more firmly as you looked at the male. There it was again another feeling in your chest that you couldn't describe. Which led you to sigh out in frustration. As you looked at the group of people before you. You had then looked down at your fingers as you began to fiddle with them. The eyes of everyone on you made you uncomfortable. But the need to know where you are outweighs everything.

"Well you're in Velaris," Cassian answered first as he crossed his arms. His wide smile did not disappear. This caused many to look at him strangely but soon look back at the girl in front of them again. Wanting to know more about the girl that fell from the sky.

"Where's Velaris?" You sighed with frustration towards the male as you looked up at him again. You didn't know if he was trying to play a game with you or not. But he was starting to frustrate you.

"In the NIght Court," Cassian smirked playfully, knowing that he was getting a rise from the shy girl in front of him. He would rather have her frustrated and angry than sad and scared.

"Where is the Night Court," you demanded with a clenched jaw. You knew you were in no position to demand things. But this male was frustrating you. When you wanted to know where you were. Along with that you knew you were going to have to gather information to get back home. Because something told you, you were indeed not in Kansas anymore. Thinking of this reference made you smile sadly having been reminded of your teammates, your family. But you shook the thoughts away to keep focus on the conversation at hand.

"In Prythian! You're in fucking Prythian!" Amren soon answered you with a growl sending the male with dark long hair a glare. Amren was losing her patients with the back and forth between the two. But she couldn't deny that she was interested in the girl in front of her.

"Thank you. That is a straight answer. Just makes me come to the conclusion that I am indeed not on earth but in another world," you sighed out again as you talked to yourself. Many in the group looked at you in confusion hearing the word earth. And wanted to ask more questions but was cut off by Rhysand raising a hand as he spoke.

"Well from the looks of it you need a moment to collect yourself. After that, would you like to come to dinner so we can get acquainted with each other?" Rhysand asked as he looked at you with a small smile. Looking at him then the group of people surrounding you. You then hesitantly nod. Knowing that if they were willing to help that you should accept it. You knew this was going to be a roller coaster of a journey and knew that you were going to need all the help you can get. 

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N - Alright hello everyone! Sorry for the wait. As you can see, I made some changes I hope you don't mind, and I hope you enjoy.  Also, if you want, I have more ACOTAR fics on my profile if you want to go check them out. Other than that bye!!