GerIta- "Love me instead"

It was and ordinary day for Germany. Almost. The German had gotten home after a long day of work and training. He sighed and muttered to himself and ate a few snacks. He sprawled out on the couch. Only to hear his phone ring. He picked up.

"Ja?"

"GERMANY! PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO COME OVER! IM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE COME OVER! PLEASE-" He was crying and sobbing through his words. He abruptly hung up. This wasn't his normal, 'Germany! Help! There's a spider!' Sort of call.

No, this was panicked. Desperate. As if his life depended on it. He was sobbing and stumbling over his words. Germany was panicked.

He sped over to the Italian's house. He ran up to the door and knocked hard.

The Italian man did in fact answer. He seemed off put.

"Oh, hello Ludwig" He said, smiling brightly.

Germany raised an eyebrow. "Are you ok?" He asked

"I'm dandy. Now that you're here." He didn't even seem like he was bothered by anything, let alone crying.

"Well... I'm glad you are ok." Said Germany.

Italy invited him in. They sat on the couch next to each other.

"Well, Feli... Now that I'm here, there's something I've always wanted to tell you..." He said

"Yes, Luddy?" Italy seemed very off put.

"Well... We have known each other for a very long time now... And, I just kinda.... Have feelings for you...." Said Germany, mentally sighing deeply

The Italian smiled. "I love you too Ludwig!" He said smiling. Germany have a look of shock, before hugging him tightly. Afterwards, they walked out of the house together, holding hands. Having plans for a very romantic evening.

But little did Germany know, the real Italian lay tied up, naked, and beat up in his basement. Half dead.

"I love you Luddy~" Said Luchiano.

•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Heeheee

"hOW COULD YOU DO DIS TO MEE?!"

Heehee

"wHY OLLIE"

Heehee