Combat Training: Conclusion

Start from the beginning

Izuku:"Hey Uraraka, here's your chance!"

Uraraka was already inching towards it bit by bit during our small scuffle, so she was quite near it.

Ochaco:"On it!"

Tenya:'The weapon!'

Two more sets of exhausts burst through his calf and that granted Iida the speed to reach the weapon just before Uraraka could grasp it. I ran over towards her

Ochaco:"Wha! He's like, super fast!"

Iida had his hands wrapped around the thing while he panted a bit.

Tenya:"I see, Midoriya served as a decoy so Uraraka could have a chance to get the weapon. Nice try heros! But that won't work on me again!"

Midoriya:"Yeah I figured that out already." 'But that wasn't what I was going for, I was simply buying Bakugo some time to get here, and..."

*Boom*

Ochaco:"What was that?"

Izuku:"Uraraka incoming! Dodge!"

Ochaco:"Huh?"

*BOOM!*

Bakugo's explosion tore a huge hole in the wall right behind where Uraraka was standing.

Ochaco:"Aaah!!!"

Through the initial explosion, Bakugo used the smokescreen and Uraraka's confusion to successfully pin her down, securing a hostage for themselves

The way he had her pinned was quite restricting for Uraraka, given how Bakugo had most of his body weight pressed on her back while he laid his palm on the back of her neck.

Katsuki:"Move and I'll kill you." He told Uraraka while he stared me straight in the eye.

Ochaco:"D-dang it." 'I got caught, now there going to use me as a hostage. I'll be causing trouble for Midoriya.'

Tenya:"Muahahaha! How about this Hero's? You seem to have gotten yourselves in quite the predicament! So, do you plan to get yourselves out of this problem!"

_________________________________________

-Monitor Room

Denki:"Oh crap! Midoriya and Uraraka are in serious trouble now."

All Might:"Indeed they are young Kaminari! Let's see if they can get out of this one. Afterall, Hero's are the ones who are able to overcome any obstacles!" 'I'm interested to see how young Midoriya will handle this.'

Eijirou:"Man...Bakugo doesn't play around huh!"

Mina:"Heyy! Bakugo needs to be more gentle. Uraraka's a girl you know!"

Mashirao:"Technically, Bakugo's is behaving like a villain, so I guess he's just following the exercise's instructions?"

Hanta:"Dude, if your gonna defend him at least try to make yourself believe your own words."

Todoroki observed Iida's the monitor in silence when Asui approached her.

Tsuyu:*Kero* "Who do you think is going to won this one?"

Shoko:"..."

Tsuyu:"Umm-"

Shoko:"Hmph, if that's the extent of his abilities then that would mean I had nothing to worry about."

Tsuyu:"Hmm,who're you talking about?" *kero*

Shoko:"..."

Momo:"..."