Combat Training: Conclusion

"Once Again" - speaking

'Thanks for' - thoughts

"Reading" - announcements/All Might

"Don't forget to vote" - whisper

(A/n: Y'all welcome for the pic above 👆)

Izuku's POV

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku:'Yeah this guy has watched way too many cartoons. I mean, where the hell has he heard anyone talk like that?'

As my face contorted into one of confusion, Uraraka's expression changed into that of relief and joy

Ochaco:"Midoriya! Your here!"

Izuku:"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else pink cheeks."

Ochaco:"H-hey!"

I then looked over the room as to

Izuku:"Shall we get to it then."

Tenya:*speaks into com* "Bakugo! How could you let Midoriya slip past you? Fall back, I need assistance."

Izuku:"Already calling for back up I see, looks like you already know your outmatched in this situation. That's good. Uraraka, I'll face him head on while you try to find an opening to secure the weapon. Does that work for you?"

After thinking about it, it was pretty clear that working as a team was the main reasoning behind this exercise.

Ochaco:"Yeah, that should be able work. I'm with you, go get him Midoriya!"

I nodded my head at her cheer and slowly began walking towards Iida while observing my surroundings.

Izuku:"By the way, remember Uraraka. Always keep your guard up."

Ochaco:"Right!"

With that, Midoriya resumed.

Izuku:'Iida did a good job by getting rid of any material or debris that Uraraka could have used to help her out. Guess he's more competent than I thought.'

Tenya:"Foolish hero, you're attacking me directly? You should know that I'm not inclined to hold back my punches."

Izuku:"Oh? Is that so. Well go ahead then, lets see if your any good in a fight. Plus, this match is a bonus for me, I was waiting for the chance to smash your glass into your face." 'I'll break a few pillars to give Uraraka a few toys to work with.'

Iida took a runner's position and I saw the engines on his calf blaze to life with an impressive purr.

*Swoosh!*

He ran to me at high speed aiming to land a good kick to my midsection. I could counterattack, but for now...

The moment Iida's kick was going to land, Izuku was fortunately close enough to a pillar in the middle of the room and sidestepped behind it which caused Iida to kick the concrete pillar instead.

*Thud*

Tenya:"Gah!"

The pillar broke of a bit causing stones to fall on the floor