I finally grinned like an idiot and looked at him happily.

He bit his lip but I did see an amused glint in his eyes while his lips had almost turned up in a smile. Almost!!

"Aren't you being too adorable right now kitten"

He said and I flipped back my hair.

"Well don't mind me, Mr. Lewis but don't you think you have appointed some bitches of employees here in the company,"

Yeah, I curse too!!

"This pretty little mouth of yours doesn't look good while cursing baby. It's made for some bigger and better purpose,"

He caressed my lips while saying all these seductively with a dark look in his eyes.

But at that moment, I wasn't in the mood for romance rather I was still fuming about that woman from inside.

"Don't defend her Xavier. She was indeed a bitch and was trying to flash you. At least acknowledge it when I am openly mentioning all these,"

I said all these very seriously but fumed when leaned back and put his two fingers on his mouth while looking at me amusedly.

Does he thinks that I am joking ??

"Are you laughing at me?" I asked him with a straight face.

"Of course not. I won't dare to do that," he said but just after a few seconds delivered a hearty laugh.

My heart fluttered and burned altogether at his reaction and I was lost for words in both happiness and anger.

I mean I did love his laugh but I absolutely hate the reason behind it.

"I am going home!" I declared and stood up from his lap but before I could take any single step, I was pulled backward with my back facing his chest.

"Xavier leave me!" I said and wriggled in his hold.

"Never!" he rasped near my ear causing goosebumps to arise all over my body.

I huffed and looked another side while he hugged me from the back and put his chin over my shoulder.

"Don't be jealous Kitten. Your red cheeks are inviting me to eat them," he whispered in my ear and I simply rolled my eyes at his word.

Yeah, I was seriously angry.

"Are you done? Then leave me. I have other important works to do."
Saying sassily I again tried to lose his hold over my waist, only for him to tighten it.

"Check that attitude kitten before I fuck it out of you," his dark voice reached my ears and it didn't help me to subside my anger.

I don't why I was so irritated at this moment but one thing is for sure, I wanted to fight with him.

"You CHECK THIS ATTITUDEE before I fuck it out of you okay!!" I pull out my sassy American accent and told him while turning towards him.

"You don't even like me meeting my guy friend and here a woman who is nothing but an employee to you was flashing you and you are telling me to lose my attitude.
Ohh Xavier plzz don't be a hypocrite at least."

I said with all the sarcasm and courage I could muster.

"You drag me out between my friendly conversation with a friend but you are so fine with women flashing themselves around you!!"

"you are still stuck with that fucker. You really wanna him to be killed don't you?" his dark eyes and words did scare me but this time I was not ready to back out.

"Oh, my god!!
Are you serious?
It's not me who is still stuck with my friend. It's YOU who is still stuck with him.
Anyways it's no use talking to you !!
I wish you could understand better!!"

"And yess, now don't go thinking that I am telling you not to work with women.
Give opportunities to those who prove to deserve them.
Not to those who only look deserving of them,"

Saying this I got up and started moving forward and again pulled back to crash on his chest.

"DON'T WALK AWAY. I AM NOT DONE YET"
he said in a low menacing tone.

Yeah, he got angry too.
But guess what?
My situation was worst.

"BUT I AM DONE FOR TODAY.
And now I am leaving".

Saying this I turned and walked out of his cabin.

I know I have only put myself in big trouble but whatever!!

****
Published on- 24.04.23

Haha did you guys enjoy the chapter?

I actually wanted these love birds to have a neck-to-neck fierce convo.

I love how Trysta was not having it!!

Will update next chapter tomorrow.

Do follow me on Instagram!
Id- author_priyaraj

To see the reels and aesthetic of my stories.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤍P.