Adrian took a deep breath and nodded as he smiled slightly, "Thank you, Father." The opening of doors made both of them turn as the three women came out. Lisa and Willow both smiled brightly while Greta kept a more controlled face. Lisa started, "We've been given the results, my love."

Dracula took a deep breath and looked at her and Willow and asked, "And they are...?"

Both smiled as they pulled Dracula into a tight hug. "WE'RE PREGNANT!" They shouted as they had happy tears coming down their faces.

Dracula refused to cry, but he was truly happy to learn that his loves were pregnant. He held them tightly as he buried his head into the crooks of their necks.

The happy moment was, of course, cut short as a loud THUD was heard as the three looked to see Adrian out cold on the floor from a fainting spell. Greta chuckled as she looked at them and explained, "I told him we were having twins." She said with a smile.

"Twins?" Dracula, Lisa, and Willow asked in unison.

Greta giggled as she was brought into a tight hug by the two wives of Dracula as another nurse android made sure Adrian didn't have any sort of head injury.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As one family celebrated in the revolution of becoming a bigger family, one man was still trying to understand where he was.

"So I'm outside of Earth? On a structure intended to monitor every world that has to deal with us?" Leon asked.

"That's correct, Leon." Ace nodded.

Leon sat back in his chair as he requested "Do you mind if I have a drink, preferably something strong? This is so much to take in."

Ace chuckled gently before looking at his tablet and clicked on a mug of ale for him. "Believe me, I understand it is complex, but you'll get used to it. The only reason they're used to it now is because they've watched a lot of timelines and other universes."

Leon took a sip, setting down the ale, he said, "I suppose so..." He then looked at his drink as he said, "I can't believe he's here… Mathias… After all these years."

"About that, I have to ask that you and him try to remain civil with each other. At least in front of the others." Ace said with a sweat drop, worried about what would happen if these two fought.

Leon frowned as he looked down, "You know what he's done... All to just become immortal. What he's done to me and...to Sara. You really expect me to act civil with Him?"

VEGA, now dressed as a famous detective, said to Leon, "Ah but a wise man once said, 'Not all is as it seems. Eyes and brains, mister Leon. Eyes and brains."

Leon looked at VEGA and asked, "And who are you?"

"That's VEGA, he's what you can call  intelligence that does not require a body to live. Artificial Intelligence is the most basic term." Ace answered.

Leon just stared at VEGA before looking at Ace then back at Vega before he began to down the contents of the glass.

Ace took a deep breath. "Maybe we should've done an orientation film for him and more guests." He said to VEGA.

"Need I remind you that this was your plan, Ace?" VEGA responded to which Ace sighed.

"Sometimes I wonder if I made things worse for them." Ace said before going off to possibly give his fiance a call.

Leon just sat there staring as he processed the information he was given, as well as drinking more ale to help with the processing.

VEGA looked at Leon and asked, "If I may, Mr. Belmont? Perhaps you would like to learn about the History of the Entire World while we give everyone else a chance to gather their thoughts?"