26 : don't make any sound

Start from the beginning

"are you crazy?! he will find out!"

"he won't, i promise"

lie, it was a lie. jungkook wasn't sure if bogum will not find out but here's a thing, he simply doesn't give a fuck. however, he was aware that if bogum did find out, taehyung would be devastated and cut him off again, which jungkook couldn't let happen.

not after finally coming so far.

so he would definitely try his best to be discreet and simulate things further at the same time because this was an exciting situation and jungkook loves exciting situations.

taehyung still struggled a lot but when jungkook opened the door of the closet and entered before closing it, he had to silence himself because he didn't want to get caught. he perceived the sound of the front door opening and eventually the footsteps of someone approaching the room they were in.

choosing their bedroom to fuck with another man perhaps really wasn't a good idea.

but now what's done is done. taehyung can't rewind it so he has to be silent and not get caught.

however, in the midst of everything, taehyung was forgetting the situation he was in with jungkook.

he was sitting on jungkook's lap, both of them completely naked and jungkook's firm chest was pressed against his bare back. taehyung felt a chill run down his spine, and he instinctively covered his mouth with his hands, feeling apprehensive about what was going to happen next.

on the contrary, jungkook was thoroughly relishing the moment. he ran his palms along taehyung's velvety hips, guiding him downwards onto his throbbing member, primed and eager to enter the orifice directly above it.

at the same time, the door creaked open. taehyung's breath hitched and his eyes widened in alarm. he instinctively pressed his body against jungkook's, silently signaling him to halt whatever he was doing and not make a sound.

and being the obedient puppy that he is for taehyung, jungkook stayed silent. as if he wasn't there to begin with. things now should be going smoothly with them being hidden and waiting for a chance for bogum to fall asleep so that taehyung can get jungkook the fuck out of there. but again, jungkook had other plans up his sleeves.

he firmly gripped taehyung's hips and forcefully drove his erect girth into taehyung's slick and accommodating opening. their previous passionate encounter had left taehyung's body relaxed and pliable, allowing for easy penetration.

"a-ah" the man on his lap squirmed and let out a soft moan which he almost instantly regretted as the door of the room finally opened before someone stepped in.

"tae?" hearing his name from someone he dreaded to not hear from, not at least now, made taehyung extremely scared that he didn't even realize he stopped breathing completely to avoid any kind of noise.

"you here?"

taehyung's heart just got louder. he could hear footsteps nearing the closet and shit, he could cry. the fear was so intense that it felt like his heart was being twisted mercilessly.

jungkook experienced a surge of emotion upon seeing taehyung's state, but it wasn't concern or sympathy. rather, he felt a thrill of anticipation.

they were inside a cramped closet with the one he loves straddling his lap, not forgetting his dick buried deep inside him while his husband was out there, calling for his name. what could be more thrilling than this?

jungkook's pierced lips curved into a grin as he rhythmically thrusted into taehyung, causing him to feel intense pleasure despite his anxiety.

the precariousness of their situation seemed to heighten the sensations for the brunette, making him feel even more intimately connected to jungkook's thick cock. the force of his thrusts stretched taehyung's tight, pink hole and expanded his inner walls.