CHAPTER NINETEEN, confusions && confessions

Start from the beginning

COMMENTS

@user1: jules would be so proud of you❤️
- @juliettebianchi: thank you for your kind words💘

@user2: so not deserved LMFAO

@danielricciardo: little juli is growing up😕i'm so proud of you ❤️ love you forever
- @juliettebianchi: i love you more danny🫶

@isabellesantos: parabens, meu amor! i'm so glad i got to watch you grow up into the woman you are today❣️
- @juliettebianchi: obrigada, mãe💘💘love you

@brunamarquenize: PARABENNSSSS MY BITCH!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
- @juliettebianchi: THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU TOO!! (idk why we're writing in caps)
- @neymarjr: i think she's drunk
- @juliettebianchi: makes sense

@landonorris: history-maker! congrats juli❤️
- @juliettebianchi: love you L.🫶

@user3: the way she mentioned jules💔

@thiagosilva: parabens!!❤️❤️

@kylianmbappe: congrats juliette💙
- @juliettebianchi: merci kyky 🫶

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

REAL LIFE !

Juliette had finished all her celebrations on the paddock, she also finished her post-race interviews and recovery procedures.

She was currently packing her bag in her drivers room, which contained a few pieces of clothing that she wore when she arrived to the paddock.

Juliette heard a knock on her door. She turned and walked over to the door, and opened it.

Her brows twitched up unexpectedly. As she tilted her head softly.

Antoine Griezzman was stood in front of her. A sheepish expression etched onto his face, as he awkwardly scratched his arm.

"Your PR manager told me you would be here." He started, a toothy smile on his lips. "I just wanted to congratulate you. I couldn't get a hold of you after you left the podium stands, so I figured it would be easier just to meet you at your room."

Juliette smiled politely. "Thank you Antoine. I really appreciate you coming out her and supporting me."

The French man in front of her grinned in response. Juliette felt quite awkward, she hesitated a little, before speaking up. "Um, since you're here, do you wanna join our team's celebration tonight? It's at the club next to-"

"Sorry." Antoine interrupted, quite suddenly, though he was sincere. "I don't think that would be a good idea." Juliette was taken aback at his abruptness.

Juliette's brows furrowed. "Why?"

"I wouldn't want to intrude." Antoine responded. "Plus, I don't think your team mate likes me very much." He cringed slightly at his words.

Juliette's confused expression deepened, before waving him off. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind, plus, it's my party, not his."

Antoine chuckled at Juliette's antics. "Juliette. I'm just gonna be completely honest. I think everyone knows that there's something going on between you." Antoine grinned at her change of expression, it going from pure confusion to an absolute vexed one.

Juliette paused, before stammering. "W-what? There isn't anything going on between us." Her cheeks unintentionally coated itself with a light shade of crimson.