Introduction

(Credits for the music: Keane)
(Song name: Somewhere only we know)

I'm from the Netherlands!
We learn English in school but I can't write well in this language. I'm going to try my best and please point out mistakes so I can fix them.
(I'm writing in English so this story can be read by more people.)
(I'm a she/her and I'm straight)

Important information
" = people talking
' = people thinking
* = texting
› = calling

The characters I'm going to use:

Lloyd:
Lloyd is 19 years old (He didn't get aged up by the tomorrow's tea, I DO NOT SUPPORT PEDOPHILIA)
Lloyd is pretty small, he's 1,65 meters tall (±5'5 feet). He lost his father after the battle with the preeminent. He is not traumatized by the events he is just a little sad. He doesn't like his mother because she is never there for Lloyd but acts like it when the others are around.
Lloyd has green eyes (look at picture below). Lloyd has very light blond hair.
Lloyd's favorite color is green 💚

Kai:Kai is 21 years oldKai is pretty tall, he is 1,80 meters (±5'11 feet)

Kai:
Kai is 21 years old
Kai is pretty tall, he is 1,80 meters (±5'11 feet). Kai is a hot head but he has a soft side that he barely shows. Kai does not like Misako for one bit. He hates the way she treats Lloyd.
Kai has red, amber colored eyes (look at the picture below). Kai has light brown spikey hair and it takes him half an hour to get it perfect.
Kai's favorite color is red ♥️

Jay:
Jay is also 21 years old.
Jay is also small but taller than Lloyd, he is 1,68 meters (±5'6 feet). Jay talks a lot and makes A LOT of jokes. He is in a relationship with Nya. Jay is the only one who knows that Lloyd is gay (he accidentally walked in on Lloyd saying it to himself).
Jay's favorite color is blue 💙

Zane:
Zane is 23 years old.
Zane is tall, he is 1,85 meters (±6'0 feet)(REALLY TALL). (Zane is not a robot in this fanfic, he is just really smart). Zane is in a relationship with Cole (AHHH glacier!!!).
Misako started to hate Cole and Zane when they came out. So Cole and Zane started to hate her more and they started to notice how she treated Lloyd.
Zane's favorite color is white 🤍

Cole:
Cole is 22 years old.
Cole is not small but also not very big, he is 1,72 (±5'7 feet). Cole LOVES cake but he also loves his boyfriend Zane. If there is one person Cole despised is it Misako. He hates how homophobic she is and that she is always with Wu or doing research.
His favorite color is black 🖤

Nya:
Nya is also 19 years old.
Nya is the smallest on the team, she is 1,58 meters (±5'2 feet)(Same height as me🙃). Nya loves here brother and Jay. She is one of the only persons who likes Jay's jokes. Nya is a tough girl but is also very emotional. Kai's and Nya's parents died 9 years ago.
Nya's favorite colors are Bordeaux red ♥️ (this but a little bit darker), Light blue (cyan🩵/ teal 🩵) and gray 🩶.

Wu:
Wu is (Idk how old Wu is leave suggestions)
Wu is 1,62 meters (±5'3 feet)
Wu is old and wise, he loves Misako. He doesn't see the things she does/did to here son and sides with here. Wu is not homophobic but he doesn't completely support it. (In other words he can live with people who are from the LGBTQ+ community but he doesn't support it)
His favorite color is between white and gray (like really light gray)

Misako:
Misako is 55 years old
She is 1,59 meters (±5'2.5 feet).
Misako is extremely homophobic. She LOVES Wu and she despise her son Lloyd. She hates him because it reminds her of Garmadon. She doesn't know that Lloyd is gay and she treats Lloyd like crap. She left him at a school when he was a baby and never bothered to visit. She knows that the ninja despise her but she doesn't care. She still acts sweet (like she has always loved Lloyd) to Lloyd when the others are around.
Misako's favorite color is baby pink🩷.

Skylor:
Skylor is 20 years old.
She is 1,59 meters (±5'2.5 feet).
Skylor has a BIG crush on Kai but she doesn't know that he is gay. Skylor is homophobic but not as homophobic as Misako. She owns a Noodle shop. Skylor hates Lloyd because she thinks he steals Kai form her.
Her favorite color is orange 🧡.

This are some important characters, other characters will get introduced later in the book (If I decide to put other characters in).

A/N
Not going to lie but I'm kinda scared of what people think of the book and I just introduced the characters 🤣😅😰. I hope you will like the book and like I said before please leave tips. Don't forget to tell me the grammar I got wrong so I can fix it. That's it for now
See you all later!
(859 words)