chapter 8

Kya bolti companyyyyyy? Aaj ek aur oart ho jaye😆 i have wrote many of them so ab jaldi jaldi parts aayege.

Abhyutami_op isko bohot excitememt ho rhi thi ke aage kya hoga to le behen daal di mai tere kehne pe😇

Recap- gautami,abhyudaya and their friends were going to manali for their college trip. And rn they are sitting on a table for eating. Both were sitting beside each other. Bas itna hi milega. Baaki ka agar bhul gaye ho to jao jaake vaapis read karke aao😤😂

Gautami's pov:-(short)

Am i this bad?! Esi to itni zyada kya buri chiz kardi maine ki abhyudaya mere sath room share  karne to kya lekin mujhse baat karne se bhi inkaar kar rha hai?!😯

I was trying my best not to ruin the brunch but my head was spinning..... i was having a major headache.

I drank a glass of water. Suddenly the voices around me started to fade away. I was feeling very dizzy.

In frustration and pain, i kept my head on someone........ which i suppose was abhyudaya.

A-abhyudaya.... m-mujhe.---thik n-nhi...... 😩i said while struggling to keep myself awake.

Abhi- Gautami?! Kya hua are you alright?! Tumhe ho kya rha hai!?😯Finally usne mera naam le liya uske muh se. Yahi to sunne ke liye mere kaan taras gaye the. I could clearly see the worry and care in his eyes.

He pulled my chair closer to him. I just buried my face into his chest and wrapped my arm around him.

Kitne dino baad isko hug kar rhi hu. Hassshh itni achhi feeling. Tabiyat theek ho na ho but mann ko thodi shaanti mili.😧

Abhi's pov:-

Gautami ko kya ho gaya?! Itni weak kyu hai?! I watched her in panic as she buried her face into my chest. Na kuch bhi ho jaye. Usko kuch ho that isn't acceptable for me.

I signed mansi. She showed me thumbs up which means she will manage everything.

I picked her up in my arms (bridal style) and started walking towards my room as it was the most near. I somehow managed to grab the keycard from my pocket and open the door.

I made her lay down in my lap. She kept on mumbling something which i wasn't able to hear.

Kya hua gautami?! I asked her getting closer to her.

Gk- I-i am..........s-sorry abhi.... plz----mujhe c-chod ke m-mat jao.

Mai nhi ja rha gautami...... tum so jao.😊 i was trying to adjust her properly so she can sleep peacefully but she just held my hand firmly.

I realised that she was saying all this in sleep. How did she sleep so fast!? Koi baat nhi. Atleast usee thoda achha to lag rha hoga shayad.

I saw her sleeping. She was looking so cute. Kaash ise mai ese hi humesha dekh paata. Hayeee.

But. Am i the reason behind her condition?! Kya meri vajah se ye sab hua?! Aur iski tabiyat kab se kharab ho gayi?

I was thinking all of this while carressing her hair gently. What do you think gautami?

Kya ye itna easy tha mere liye? You know that i can't stay mad at you for more than 2-3 days. Usme ye pehli baar almost ek mahine se mai tumse dur raha hu.

Vo to mai hi janta hu ki mai kese reh raha hu tumhare bina.

You were,are and will be my best friend forever gautami.💖 i need to go easy on you. Mere vajah se you can't sacrifice your health you crazy girl.