chapter 7

Lo bohot hi request pe aa gaya part😄

Note- this will be a short kinda story. To 2-3 parts mein ye story finish ho jayegi. This is a reason also because i wanna focus on my other ffs which are a LOT. And i was a lil busy too so sorry!

And pehle hi warning de du that this one is a crappy and full on time pass vala chappy hai. Isme koi bhi masala nhi hai. Bas chapter likhne ke liye kuch bhi likh diya hai maine😅💀

Noone's pov:-

It has been a few weeks after this stuff had happened. Yeah both abhi and gk were a mess. But noone dared to take a step further.

Gautami was feeling that she has some sorta feelings for abhyudaya but she wasn't sure enough.

Abhyudaya on the other hand, wanted to forgive gautami so badly. But still he just couldn't.

Now about mansi. Well,she wasn't very happy by hurting her bestfriend gautami. And she was lonely and sad too.

Ohk. So now their college had organised a trip to manali for 5 days on the behalf of a sponsership they got.

So different--different field people had to go on different dates that the college had given.

In it, the field in which gk and abhi were there.... had the same date. So basically they had to go on the same time.

In the bus, gautami tried to sit with mansi but she refused..... saying that the seat is already occupied by abhyudaya and he will only sit beside her.

Gautami was very disappointed. She quitely sat with miya, who was a part of aditya's group. And her friend too. She was seeing the beautiful view outside the bus as she sat on the window seat but she still wished for sitting beside her bestie mansi.

Miya- gk?! Tum unn dono se abhi bhi expectations kyu rakh rhi ho? Why don't u just move on with us?

Gk- coz they are still my bestfriends miya. Vo dono bhale hi kitne bhi naaraz ho, unke liye mere liye dil mein jagah zaroor hogi. And they will have to forgive me one day or the other. They just need some time.😔

Miya- as you wish gautami. She shrugged.

Dusri taraf jaha abhi and mansi bethe the.....

Mansi- abhi? Kya lagta hai? Ye sab kitni der tak karna padega?😯

Abhi- idk mansi. But plz cooperate karna.

Mansi-*sighs* fine.☺

After some time......

Mansi- chal na yaar time pass karne ke liye kuch khelte hai!

Abhi- sure! Kya khelna hai?!

Mansi- ATLAS!!! my fav game!

Abhi- ohk lets start.....😊(kaha tha na bohot time pass vala chappy hai🌚)

Mansi pointed towards her and abhi saying
A-T-L-A-S. S landed towards abhi so he started....

Abhi- ohk S huh?! Ummm, Saudi Arabia!!!😀

Mansi- Areeee! Usne maathe pe haath mar ke kaha. Abhyudaya! I meant to say that we have to play atlas but song edition!

Abhi- hai?! Esa kuch hota hai?!😮

Mansi- ha! Usme song ke naam bolne hote hai.😑

Abhi- whoops! Sorry! Ohk vaapis se start karte hai😅

Mansi- hmm. S pe se koi tumhara fav song bolo.

Abhi- (ye abhyudaya ka to pata nhi irl but mere fav songs hai ye sab thikhe?😊) "Shiniouga-E-Wa"!

Mansi- tumhe bhi vo song pasand hai!?😃 lyrics to aate nhi but achha lagta hai right?

Abhi- ha😀 ohk A se kuch bolo.

Mansi- ohk! "Apna bana le" ye recent song mera fav hai😆 (mine too😭)

Abhi- thats a really nice song! Mujhe arijit ke songs bohot pasand hai😇

Mansi- me too😁

Abhi- umm, E se to...... koi song nahi pasand mujhe. Letter change kar.

Mansi-ohk start to bol gadhe😂 he laughed and said start. And as normally we do, she was whispering abcd until he said stop😂 (ye kya chutiyapa likh rhi hu mai,itni content ki kami hai kya bhenchod? Actually maine ending soch li hai. Bas uska gap bharna hai to....💀😆)

Mansi- I aaya hai!

Abhi- definately "ishq vala love"! I love this song!

Mansi- nice! E pe se mujhe "enna sona" pasand hai!!😊

Abhi- "enna sona"? Vo vala? Enna sona kyu rab ne banaya? Enna sona kyu rab ne banaya? Aava jaava dil tera? Vo vala?😄

Mansi- absolutely correct abhi! Tum kitna achha gaate ho!😇💖

Abhi-aree esa nhi hai😅✨ but thanks💖 A pe se mujhe aur to "astronaut in the ocean" achha lagta hai!

Mansi- whatchu know bout rollin down in the deep,when your brain goes numb u can all that mental freeze,when this people talk too much put that shit in sloww motion ya i feel like an astronaut in the ocean?! Ye vala?😉

Abhi- ohooo🔥 tum bhi kuch kam rapper nhi ho ha😄 idhar humne india's got talent chalu kar diya😂 (vahi na! Readers be like- ab yahi baaki reh gya hai? Ki hum iss bakchodi ko sehen kare and read kare😑)

Mansi- ha lol😂 ohk lets see. (Inhone letter change kiya hai vaapis se as she didn't liked any more E songs or didn't knew💀)  D pe se i love "Dandelions" song😇💖

They continued playing atlas throught the whole trip of travelling mumbai to delhi-manali. They ate together and did stuff together. They were starting to enjoy each other's company.

Gautami was feeling left out though even if she had her other friends around her.

They reached manali. And all of the students got their rooms.

This was the arrangement:-

Aditya-chinmayee
Drashti-rahul
Miya- riya
Gautami- abhi
Mansi- kriti
Sheela- rohit
Anushka- aayush

So and so on....... now as abhi got room with gautami, he tried to explain the professor that he wouldn't be able to share a room with gautami.

And after a lot of begging, he finally got a seperate room of his own. Like his own single room,he wasn't sharing it with anyone.

Gautami was shocked that abhi could go this far that now he won't even share a room with her. She was beyond sad.

Later all of the students went in the lounge to eat and chill. They still had the half of the day to relax before going to the tour the next day.

Abhyudaya,gautami,mansi,chinmayee,aditya and miya were sitting on the same table for eating.

Unknowingly abhyudaya had sat beside gautami.

Gautami wasn't feeling so well as she was crying continously and  she hadn't eaten well in days.

Suddenly......

Aage kya hua? Next chapter mein janye😆 vese iss vale mein zyada abhyudaya and mansi ke atlas song version khelne se hi bhar gaya😂

Thats it for today. If u likedit then do vote,comment, share and follow.

Slayypoint_love Slayy_shourya_ff Abhyutami_op Slayypointff kesa laga dosto😂

Your loving author- rose~chan✨💖

Words- 1136✨