"I have an idea Neteyam. You don't want to be with Lana right?"

"Yes" he replies with certainty.

"And I want to show Noatak i'm unavailable. So how about we dance. But not just ordinarily. Like flirtatiously, like we enjoy each others company too much."

"I already enjoy your company."

"Neteyam are you in?"

"So we want them to think we feel for each other so they back off? I love it."

"Ok good. Follow my lead."

"Yes ma'am" he replies and winks which I jokingly roll my eyes at. I slide my hand in his and lead him in the middle of the crowd. I look around to see the some fire Na'vi and Metkayina people intrigued by our presence together so they form a crowd. Lana stands beside Ronal and Noatak beside Dinraal. Let's do this.

Slow yet romantic music begins to play by the musicians and the people around us begin to find their mate and glide to the rhythm. I take in a deep breath and slowly move my fingers up Neteyam's arm as he toward above me, his muscles chest looking more prominent than ever. He looks down at my touch and bites his lip, intrigued. I glide the tip of my fingers on his chest where I rest both my hands. He smirks and move both his hands towards my waist, which he grabs hold of. He sways my hips slowly, his cool hands touching my skin, a sensation that doesn't hesitate to falter my breathing.

Neteyam looks down at my body, licking his lips and then his eyes meet mine. I know everyone is staring at us but I don't care. In this moment it's me and him.

Neteyam takes my hand and twirls me around. I sneak a glance at Noatak to see his clenched jaw and furrowed eyebrows while looking at us. I look at Lana to see her extremely saddened and angry. I love it.

"Neteyam it's working. They're pissed" I say while smiling.

Neteyam on the other hand doesn't seem to notice anyone but me. His eyes move to my lips and then back in my eyes and I look at him, realizing the tension between us.

"Focus on me, pretty girl."

I hold in my breath and Neteyam removes one of his hands from my waist and slowly moves his fingers up my back and I. melt. Good lord.

He pulls me closer and I smooth my palms on his chest, feeling his heartbeat that beats under his insanely attractive body. I look into his eyes that are already looking at me and I blush a crimson red.

"You are the most beautifulest women I have ever met."

Oh Eywa.

"Back away from her forest freak!" Noatak yells.

"Yeah. Get away from my man" Lana screams.

The whole crowd stares as Noatak walks up to the both of us, ready to start a fight. Rage builds up inside me as I remember my time with him. He moves closer and before he can do anymore shit, I move away from Neteyam, swing my arm and punch Noatak in the face, hard.

He falls to the ground and his nose begins to bleed. Everyone gasps and that's when I feel fire encompassing my body. I warningly look at Lana from the side of my eye and whatever she was going to do is certain it won't be done. I turn towards a bleeding Noatak and say "get away from my sight or i'll disintegrate you and spread your ashes so everyone can see."

I know I look terrifying and I have always thought of it as a downside but now, it is my personality. I won't let anyone dictate my future.

Noatak stands up and makes his way towards Dinraal, anger evident in his every move. I know no one will stand against me and make a scene so I say to the crowd "please continue. Disturbances like this have become quite common."

Slowly but surely everyone begins dancing and partying once again, after Chief Tonowari ensures everything is fine. I on the other hand have lost my mood to engage in socializing despite the catchy music playing across the beach.

"Come (Y/n). I know a place we can go." Neteyam takes my hand and leads me to an area across the beach where palm trees sway under the cool breeze. We walk through the crowd and everyone gives us weird stares but Neteyam glares at each one of them. Once we get there, Neteyam moves aside some leaves so I can pass through and we stand here alone, away from everyone's sights.

We face one another in the accompaniment of the moon that hangs above. My eyes glow a deep blue and his a majestic golden.

Neteyam looks at me with so much emotion and I stand here, finding myself completely charmed by this forest Na'vi.

"Neteyam. Neteyam?"

"Y-yes. Yes, love."

"We should head back."

"Yes we should." Neteyam lovingly looks in my eyes and my heart beat beats rapidly. I have butterflies in my stomach. This place is so romantic. The trees sway with the breeze and the water sparkles underneath the sunset sky. Torches of fire are set ablaze here and I feel each speck of flame moving eagerly, like a story waiting to be heard. Or perhaps a story waiting to be unfolded.

"(Y/n). You came to this clan and I found myself lost in you. Your every word, your every look, your every touch."

"I am in love with you (Y/n). Like the ocean loves the shore, like the day longs for the night. I am in love with you. I am forever yours."

I take a step forward. My hand finds it's way to Neteyam's body until it cups his face. I move closer, my breath heavy yet my heart light. Our lips are mere inches apart when I whisper, "I love you too."

I lean in closer, our lips so close to touching. I feel Neteyam's hands encompass my waist and then he pulls me towards him, my eyes instantly shutting. My lips meet his and he kisses me passionately.

And just like that my life turns black and white, he stole the colours...

He stole my heart.

...