Meet, Lostface

Height: 13'5 ft

Height: 13'5 ft

Age: 120,000,000(Physically: 25)

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/They

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: He is described as being difficult and has a temper that can take a while to cool down: He appeared both calm and understanding during his first meeting with Coa(his husband), greeting him warmly despite his appearance bearing no resemblance to how he had originally looked.

Backstory: He was an experiment made eons ago on a planet called "Homeworld" his creator(one of the gems in White Diamond's court) showed him to White Diamond, and called him the "Absolute Perfect Experiment" due to how well he behaved with other gems, the other diamonds, and their apprentices(Ghost and Kansai) White Diamond agreed with her and decided to take young Lostface as an apprentice for herself, trying to get him to be as much like her as possible. A few eons later, Lostface was named the new ruler of Homeworld due to White Diamond getting shattered in a Thousand-year war. Lostface now lives on earth with is own family.

Mental disorders and Phobias:

Insomnia

PTSD

ADHD

Depression 

Social Anxiety/ Anxiety in general

Autophobia

Claustrophobia 

Athazagoraphobia 

Atychiphobia 

Powers and Abilities:

Enhanced Condition

Mind Control

Projecting emotions onto others (mainly by sadness)

The ability to not age

Light Destabilization

healing

Gem creation

Shapeshifting 

Gem destruction 

Gem destabilization

Fusion

Memory Wiping

Permanence 

Phytokinesis 

Chronokinesis

Hydrokinesis 

Full Corruption 

Electrokinesis 

Biokinesis 

Necromancy 

What he represents: Stoicism, Serenity, Perfection, and Rationality.

(I know he's fucking Over Powered, if you want to complain about it, just DM me, or if you want to complain about him being cringe you can also DM me abt that, I won't mind explaining why I chose these powers, his design, or the fandom I chose for him to be in :DD)