¶ episode . 16 ¶

Start from the beginning

.........?:
Hey hyung's hiii.

Me and Lix looked at the table and saw it was Jieun's phone and it was huijun we both said hi soon minho came beside me and hyunjin and Felix sat beside him I heard huijun.

Huijun:
Minho hyung and jisung Hyung are looking like parents who take care of a child. Am I right lixie Hyung.

Felix:
Yah they does, after all they are
really taking care of her tho.

Minho:
Okay leave this all. Any problem there Jun.

Huijun:
No hyung luckily Emma is not disturbing me, all thanks to Jin hyung and namjoon hyung.

Hyunjin:
That's really good to know. So when are U coming.

Huijun:
Next week hyung, so excited to meet my baby.

Felix:
She is also so excited to meet you,
She is really counting days.

Huijun:
Wait U guys know about us.

Jisung:
Of course we know, but she doesn't want us to know right, we are just playing with that.

Huijun:
Woahh thanks hyu-

........?:
Huijun come on we are leaving.

Huijun:
Yep coming, okay hyung's I have to go, see U are later.

Jisung:
Okay, take care of your self don't over work yourself okay, and eat properly from time to time, all the best.

Huijun:
Yep thanks hyung I will, bye guys.

Jisung & minho:
Bye.

Felix & hyunjin:
Bye.

With that he cut the call. We saw the caller id it's was named as baby, I gave a kiss on Jieun head they look so cute. We heard her mumbling in her sleep. minho got a notification on phone and signed then he said.

Minho:
Jin your plan is cancelled.

Hyunjin:
What why.

Minho:
Dad said, we have to stay with them few days. As they went Australia for work, and our works will bring our dresses here.

Jisung:
Poor boy.

Felix:
What happened hyunjin.

Hyunjin turn towards Felix and said .

Hyunjin:
U know right after years we again finally got back together right?

Felix:
Yah and am very happy about that.

Hyunjin:
As U know I was going to making it special today, that proposing you to be my boyfriend again I think it's failed.

Felix:
Baby listen to me, I don't want U to spend too much on me, am not expecting on U anything, I just want your love that's enough to me. I don't want this expensive date, expensive promise ring nothing I just want you, I want your love, want your time, that's it. I love you hyunjin.

Hyunjin:
I lov-

Jieun:
I love you jun~ah.

We all looked at the sleeping big baby in my arms who was murmuring in her sleep and laugh. Then hyunjin said.

Hyunjin:
Well your sister completed my sentence, I love U too Felix.

With that hyunjin cupped Felix face and kissed on his lips. Then minho said which they pulled out.

Minho:
Okay, now Chan hyung and others are bored they want to spend time with us.

Jisung:
I have got an idea, we have extra room here why can't Chan hyung and others come here and spend time here everyone have refresh here. Anyway it's Christmas holidays for us, we can spend Christmas here.

Felix:
Good idea hyung. Let me text jeongin and seungmin.

Hyunjin:
Yah I will text changbin hyung and Chan hyung.

With that they out they phones and started texting them. Minho said.

Minho:
Come let's go for food shopping. We gonna buy so much food.

Jisung:
Who will take care of her.

Felix:
Ji I will and hyunjin is also here with me we will take care of her.

With that I gave Jieun to Felix and gave a kiss on her head and pat Felix head and left with minho.

At evening
Chan pov
Felix:
Shhhh Guys stop yelling she is sleeping here.

Seungmin:
This pig again ate my food. Wae do U keep eating my foodddddd.

Changbin:
Look U are mine, your clothes, your body, your life is mine so bear with it baby boy.

Hyunjin:
Omg *gag* eww hyung.

With that changbin throw pillow towards hyunjin then he move and it hit Jieun everyone stopped whatever they were doing, Felix eyes widen she got up, looked around and slept again, we everyone sighed softly.

Hyunjin:
Thank god jisung is not here i- ouchh who the he- ji-jisung when did U guys came.

Jisung:
Who the fuck throw this pillow on her.

Everyone pointed at changbin, his eyes widen then he quickly said.

Changbin:
I-its was for hyunjinnnnnn am sorry I didn't though it would hit her.

Jisung:
Okay this is first and last time if someone disturbed her sleep. I will send U all to HELL, do U get that guys.

Seriously we felt chill running down our Spain. Then jeongin whisper in my ear.

Jeongin:
Damn hyung jisung looks so scary, god.

I nodded my head with a gulped hardly, then minho placed his hands around jisung shoulder and said.

Minho:
Calm down baby no one will disturb her baby. U sit down now I will tell maids to arrange this all.

Chan:
Looks like U both brought whole supermarket.

Jisung:
Well I told him no, but when does he listens to.

Felix:
Okay okay stop with this discussion so which movie guys.

Changbin:
Don't know U bottom's decided.

Hyunjin:
Anyways how do we going to sit.

Minho:
We top gonna sit up and bottom down only if they comfortable if not your wish.

Seungmin:
Nah we are fine with it.

Jeongin:
What about Jieun.

Jisung:
There is no way am leaving her in room. She will sleep in arms.

Felix:
Ji half of the day U held her, it's my turn now.

Jisung:
Okay then.

Hyunjin and Minho moved a side Felix went near sleeping Jieun and try to pick her up then hyunjin said.

Hyunjin:
Baby U guys sit down I will give her to you.

Felix nodded his head. And bottom line sat down in they places then hyunjin pick Jieun into his arms and gave her to Felix he quickly wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly we all sat behind our partners. Then changbin started the movie Felix eyes widen then he said.

Felix:
Really guys horror movie.

Seungmin:
Hey come on it will be fun.

With that Felix hugged Jieun and we all started to watch movie.............

So that's it for today see U all later.
Be safe be happy never give up on yourself guys..............