i hate you, yet i love you...💫

Zacznij od początku

˚୨୧⋆。

I took a slow stroll on shiraishi's castle and Kaito's castle ( Kaito is everyone's dad now ;v; ) and all of the sudden... *CRASH*!! "Ah! Fuck!!" I shouted under my breath. Ghh.. I hurt my foot on- SHIRAISHI'S BELOVED CHOCOLATE BUSHES?! oh shit! I'm dead if shiraishi- oh. I giggled and made a cat grin on my face. Good thing I have a knight's Piece of cape from the recent war we've had! Now, now... where shall I put it? Aha! On top of it, of course! I chuckled and walked off like nothing happened. "Rui? Oh there you are!!" Ah shit. It's shiraishi. "Fufu, hello there. How may I help you?" I asked, bowing down gently, of course sarcasticly. "GOSH rui, This is an evil kingdom and your still being polite? Shame on you!" She joked while rolling her eyes. "Aha! I'm not stupid. Anyways, You know, the leader of 'The White Knights'? Um, he... broke into your garden and fell on your chocolate bushes." "What?!" She shouted, mortified, well, angry I suppose. "That bitch! Why didn't you go after him!?" I gulped, trying to think for some escuse. "He ran away very fast, I wasn't able to catch him with a spell or catch up with him." "Fair point, but, now. Go look for him will' ya?!" She yelled. "Aye aye, Shiraishi!" I shouted and saluted her. (Jokingly.) "..wait, Kaito was suppose to buy me donuts!" I jumped and ran to the donuts area to find Kaito.

˚୨୧⋆。

"I can't believe platypuses exist!" Kaito shouted under his breath. "Hehe, see, I told you! They do exist!!" I smiled and ate the donuts he buyed me. "Hey, didn't shiraishi told you to go hunt for The White Knight's leader?" Ah! I completely forgot about that!! "Oya! Thanks for reminding me! Take care of Anma! Bye bye~!" I said while opening a portal to the kingdom. "Wait- You named your platypus Anma?!" Before I could answer, I was already at the kingdom as the portal closes. Fufu, I'll answer that later then~

ANYWAYS! I looked around to see myself at... a garden? And it was surprisingly bright. Whatever, it's the brightess kingdom anyways. I look around and saw that no one was in here. Hehe, I wonder where that knight is~ hm... how does he look like again? Huh! I can't quite remember. So, whatever, I'll just ask some of the civilians.

˚ ੈ✩‧ Tsukasa's view :

I smiled and went out of the castle, seeing thousands of people surrounded everywhere. Ahh, where was I? Oh yes, find Akito and Mizuki... where could they be? I turned around, and suddenly, I bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry- ..?!" It... was Kusanagi?! I immediately pulled out my sword, and- "h-huh!? Sir! What's wrong?" She shouted. "Your Kusanagi Nene, right?! A Villain!" I shouted, terrified. "W-what!? I'm her mother!" "..right, I'm sorry Mrs. Kusanagi." I sighed while bowing down. "Hmp, it's alright Sir Tsukasa. Your always like that when you're stressed." I stood there. ".. Pardon me?" "Oh my! I'm sorry. But i couldn't help myself. Your behavior always changes when you're stressed or scared!" She giggled and patted me. "But it's alright. Anyone will be there for you. Even me, hehe! So if you're stressed, just tell me, okay? That's what I wish i would do for Nene if she was still a civilian..." I almost broke down in tears. She.. cares for me? "I... that's what I always wanted to hear from the queen and k-king..." I sobbed and fell into her arms. "S-sir Tsukasa... your apart of the royals?" Oh shit. "Ahaha! Um... yes, but please promise not to tell anyone. It was supposed to be a secret." She smiled and hugged me. "Shh, alright..." I pulled off and bowed down. "I got your clothes wet.. im so sorry." "Ah, it's alright! It will dry soon since today is such a hot day, hehe!!" She smiled. "Oh, right. As for saying nice things, I shall get you a popsicle!" I yelled, striking a pose. "Oh my! Thank you! But, you don't need to do that, hehe." "Ah, alright! Anyways, I'll have to go on look patroll. Goodbye, Mrs. Kusanagi!!" I yelled while waving at her. She then waved back. I smiled and walked away.

˚ ੈ✩‧

"Hello there, miss! Have you seen the leader of The White Knights?" Someone asked. I turned around and saw 2 persons. "Oh, you mean him, right?" She said, pointing at me. "Ahh! Thank you very much, miss!" He shouted and walked up to me. "Oh, I heard you were talking to me?" "Yep!! Um, hehe. So, my ruler really needs you!" He smiled softly. "Oh? What for?" "Hmp! I don't really know." He sighed. "Oh, alright! Um, where are they..?" "Ah, right! Follow me~" he said cheerfully. Although, I was confused. A different ruler asking me for something? But, whatever. We kept walking and chatting for a while until... "hey, where are we?" I asked. We were at a very dark and humid forest... wait. Hold on!! Where'd he go!? Ahh, this is such a stupid idea. Going into a forest with a stranger! And I don't even know his name... "Where did you g-" something grabbed me into the shadows and tried to gag me. "MHP!! Hh!" I tried to fight back until... my whole body started to glow red. "Wha-" Suddenly, my vision started to blur. I felt dizzy, like I was about to throw up. Until then, I heard a low giggle from someone that i assume was a male. He stopped gagging me and let me breathe. Before I knew it, I was in a dark void. This was all a mistake, wasn't it?