(司類) フラワーズ?💞💫

Ships included ♡ :

Mizurui
Ruikasa

! Warning; swearing ! If you are sensitive to one of these, you may skip !

Also, I added mizurui because... you guessed it. also, ANGST RUIKASA LETS GO-

°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°

Tsukasa's view :

It's been 5 years that I've had a crush on rui, I'm gonna confess to him tommorow. MAYBE. Okay anyways. To the wonderstage we go!!

°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°

AFTER PRACTICE

°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°

"Rui, please meet me at the garden in our school tommorow, would you?" I smiled softly, "mhm~? Alright then~ I'll see you tommorow, my star," before he walks out, he gave me a goodbye kiss. From far, ofcourse. I blushed hardly, OMG EUJESJQJDBWN I love chu rui~~

°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°

THE NEXT DAY

°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°

3rd person's view :

"Rui!" Mizuki shouted "oh yeah? What is it mizu?" He asked, they smiled at him and asked, "I need to show and ask you something." "Mhm~ alright, make it quick, I have to meet with my friend. "Thank you, rui-kun." They grab his arm and dragged him somewhere.

As soon as tsukasa arrived at the garden, he didnt saw rui. He saw some people around and decided to ask if people had seen or heard rui here. They said he went to the outdoors, near the blossom tree. "Eh? Blossom tree?" He thought, he walks outside to see rui with mizuki.
He hides behind one of the trees and started to eavesdrop. "So.. rui....I've meaning to asking you than..." "I love you rui, like..more than friends..I liked you since last year. Please.. be my boyfriend?" He stared at mizuki for a few seconds before muttering out their name. "Mizuki..." "I.. yes, I would love to be your boyfriend!!" He hugs her tightly. "What the fuck" he thought he drop the flowers in his bag and rui turned around to see tsukasa, crying. "Tsu..tsukasa-kun!??" He ran to tsukasa and asked him, "what's wrong..?" "N..nothing..im just. HAPPY for you... th-then..I have nothing to say an..anymore- goodbye!" He sobbed and ran away. Rui look at the ground to see a letter.. and flowers..wait.. did...tsukasa liked him..?

SHORT CHAPTER LOL