Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)

Start from the beginning

Tiffany: Uh, I'm Tiffany. Thanks for helping me.

Y/n chuckled with a smile leaning back, Tiffany took a deep breath seeing his body exposed like that, she's not sure what it is, whether it's because it's been a while for her since she last got laid, or maybe it's because she's still young and a causing sexual encounter abroad is one a lot of people her age's bucket list, so after they made a little small talk and Tiffany felt a little better, she came up with a way to make them even.

Tiffany: I really can't thank you enough, is there anything I can do to repay you?~

Y/n watched her put the half drank bottle down, stand up and lean towards him, her hands on his knees, while they were talking Tiffany made sure to use her newly adjusted body in this two piece to make his mind wonder, it also made him more willing to accept her help.

Y/n: What uh- what did you have in mind?

Y/n didn't move, just enjoyed the feeling of her hands gently running up and down his thighs, Tiffany too enjoyed the sensation, wondering if there is any part of his body that isn't 85% muscles, she shook the feeling away though and leant her face closure to his, their noses are mere inches away from each other.

Tiffany: I have a few ideas~

Y/n didn't get to ask what they were because Tiffany launched her lips onto his, engaging them in a hot kiss, Y/n didn't fight it, he embraced her lips on his, even when she opened her mouth starting a small tongue battle between them, Y/n won because he caught Tiffany off guard, pulling her into his lap gripping her hips.

Tiffany: Oh shit~

Tiffany moaned while Y/n's hands gently but firmly ran over her body and his lips moved to her neck, nibbling and sucking her sweet spot, it's gone pretty quick, 0 - 100 in mere seconds but you only live once and it's not like she's going to meet a hunk like this again, at least not for a while.

Tiffany leant back on his knees while Y/n's pulled her bikini top down, this is the first time she's having sex since she got the surgery done, she was a little worried they'd still be sore but all she could feel was pure pleasure from Y/n playing with them, sucking and nibbling on her nipples as his right hand toyed with her left.

Tiffany loved the feeling so much she didn't want it to end, putting her right hand on the back of his head, toying with his hair while grinding her waist on his increasingly growing buldge, from what she can feel, he's really, really big, the biggest she's ever had, causing her to jump the gun a little she needed to see it, she needed to see if he was really that big or it was just her imagination, so she pushed herself off him and rushed to her knees between his legs, Y/n's breath hitched while she, with his help, tugged his trunks down leaving him completely naked.

Tiffany: Holy shit~ This is the biggest cock I've ever held~

Tiffany though out loud while she gripped his cock in her hand, Y/n could tell she was being serious, that just made him wonder how tight she'll feel with his cock in her, the idea and her slowly jerking his cock made him moan a little letting his head fall back.

Y/n: Oh, sigue así~

Tiffany felt her body tingle hearing him speak Spanish while she jerked his cock, Y/n looked down to her putting his hand through her blonde locks as she pushed the tip of his cock into her lips, Tiffany watched as his abs inflated then deflated quickly, showing her just how much she's making him feel pleasure and honestly, he tasted amazing, almost like she's getting addicted.

Y/n: A la mierda bebe~ 

Y/n wrapped her hair around his hand and helped her take more and more of his now hard cock down her throat, Tiffany loved it, something about being used was such a turn on for her, maybe it's because her ex boyfriend had a free use kink so it's kinda become her thing now, Y/n seemed to pick up on that as he felt her throat relax while his hips thrusted a little, he wanted more though and since she likes being controlled, he stood up, moved behind her and pushed her against the chair he was just sat on.

Tiffany: Fuck yeah baby~

Y/n rubbed up and down her body, his hands stopping at her ass, both hands gripping each cheek sending a hard, stinging spank to her rare, Tiffany yelped from the pain but didn't tell him to stop, instead she smiled over her shoulder from her now bent position as she felt him tug her swimwear to her ankles.

Y/n: Oh dios ayúdame~

Tiffany's not sure what he's saying but it's making her knees buckle every time he speaks in his native tongue, or maybe that was the feeling of his tongue running up her exposed pussy lips, either way, Tiffany didn't expect her trip to the beach to go this way but how else was she supposed to reward the man who saved her, he's her hero...

=========================

*It's a bit shorter then my usual work but this is all I got for this, I hope you still enjoyed!*

(How'd I do? Let me know! Take Care!)