Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The segment went about as well as you thought it would, Dom talking trash to Rey trying to get a reaction out of his old man, only Rey wouldn't stoop to his level and instead just left the ring making his way up to the curtain.

Dom: That's right, walk away! Because that's what you do best! Your a failure as a father and a husband!

Rey stopped at the top of the ramp and looked down to the ring where Dom was looking over to him the crowd booing him as they have every week since this whole thing started and Rhea standing there with a smile all over her face, Rey though just took it with his hands on his waist.

Dom: How does it feel mom to be married to such a failure of a man...!?

This is where it gets good because Dom turned his attention over to his mother and sister, both not looking to pleased with Dom and his little antics, although they are mildly impressed with how quickly he's got the fans to hate him in such short amount of time.

Dom: ... I could ask you the same. Sis. Your husband can't even be bothered to show up!

Aalyah couldn't help the smile cross her lips as the crowd jumped to their feet, Dom looked like he's seen a ghost as Rey turned to the curtain, they played off like they didn't expect this which seemed to sell the return...

... Y/n walked out the curtain with a confident smile on his face, Dom moved over to Rhea and started talking into each others ears almost as if they have an answer for Y/n and what he's going to do to them, Y/n walked towards Rey and they shared a quick hug, the crowd cheered for the interaction, then watched while Y/n walked towards the ring, he didn't have a mic in his hand but after he rolled under the bottom rope, he stood up and walked right up to Dom, with a brief stair down, he took the mic from his new brother in law like it was nothing.

Y/n: Dom, I'm going to tell you something someone should have told you a long time ago...

Y/n stood in front of both Rhea and Dom, not showing a care in the world or even worried about getting jumped by the two, Rhea's kind of gotten used to standing up to the male talent on the roster, Y/n waited for the crowd to settle then told Dom what he's been wanting to tell him for months now.

Y/n: ... Shut up!

The crowd didn't stay silent long as they cheered for Y/n, agreeing with his statement, Dom stood there with a cocky look on his face while Rhea spoke into his ear about something, Y/n didn't know or care what they were saying.

Y/n: I have never heard such a spoilt little brat complain so much in my life. I should be impressed that you've became your own superstar but let's face it. You haven't, have you?

Y/n remembered that he'd said he'd go easy on Dom for the promo, he has script freedom so he gets to pretty much say what he wants, just withing reason obviously, he can't go f'ing and blinding all over the place, it's still a kids show.

Y/n: Let's compare you being in Rey's shadow to being the Judgement Days bitch...

Okay, maybe he does go a little over board, Aalyah shook her head with a chuckle at her husband while Angie smirked, the camera's not on them right now so they don't have to hide their expressions right now, the camera will be back on them later but not right now.

Y/n: ... So with Rey, you won the Smackdown Tag Titles, that's something right? Then with the Judgement Day, you've won... Nothing.

Y/n walked around, relaxed and calm while listing off the things, he stopped and looked to Dom confused when he said that Dom had won nothing with the Judgement day, Rhea and Dom bad mouthed Y/n a little but the crowd enjoyed the little dig at his new brother in law.