Chapter Five: Excuse me, I am taking a shower.....

Beca's POV

I was really begginning to adjust to the environment of Barden. Ever since I began going here, I had gotten a job at the school radio station. On my first day I met the very attractive "boss"  I assumed. What caught me severly off guard was when the boy from move in day who sang to me, had just walked in to the station. I prayed to God that he wasn't going to recognize me, but of course once again luck had not been on my side.  " Hey, I know you..." he said chirpy. "Umm. No you don't, he doesn't know me" I said panicking and saying to my new boss. " Yes, I do. I sang to you" The boy replied to me. " Umm. Well you two can figure that out while you stack cds. Now you both will be spending alot of down time together, so you know just promise me no table sex ok?" My boss said. I cringed at that statement. This boy seemed to be to comedic and outgoing. Totally not my type.  My boss had walked back into the recording booth/control room, and Jesse I think I heard was his name and I began stacking the cds. We continued on with our shift, and he was being an absolute flirt. The rest of my week had gone on as usual. That was until a few days after because I was about to take a shower, and you know just sort of singing a little tune. Acually it was Titanium By David Guetta ft. Sia. It was one of my jams. I loved it so much. Normally I hadn't let people hear me sing, but the shower house seemed empty and I hadn't heard any water running, so I belted my little heart out. I had the water started, and was suddenly startled by a voice right behind me. "YOU CAN SING!" a familiar chipper voice had tweeted... Oh my god it was that bitch from the accapella booth. FML. I was just trying to cover up my naked body, and oddly she stood there so confident in her body . " That was Titanium right?" she asked for reassurance. " You know David Guetta" I questioned only because she seemed super out of this century. " Have I been living under a rock? Yes, it's my jam. My lady jam" she had said with a bit of twang to her voice. It wierded me out just a bit. " Gross", I had whispered almost,, but I didn't quite say it under my breath. " Can you sing it for me" she asked. I was astonished at the question, I was naked and I had only wanted to take a shower. " NO! I AM NAKED!!!" I yelped. She obviously was not going to take no for an answer. I had caved, and began to sing the tune I was just fooling around with earlier. I was amazed at the sound though that her and I made when we sang together. We worked in perfect harmony.  " YOU HAVE TO AUDITION!" there she goes again, talking with that chipper twang voice. You know I don't even know what to call it. Although I couldn't agree with her more. I think what we did was magical. We were talking about her confidence with her body. She was quite an odd girl. All of the sudden a rather attractive boy showed up. He was naked as well. WAIITT! I thought that this was a girls only shower room. He must have been taking a shower with her. EWW. " You have a lovely voice" he said to me. I was a little flattered although I was slightly embarassed at my appearance. You know I was naked. I continued on with my shower after she left, and had nothing else on my mind, but one thing. Auditions.