Book 32: The King of Gods

A/N: In this story, naruto will Kinda become the Reincarntions of Jiren the Grey.

Summary: Naruto, a boy born without Chakra due to the Over-fluctuation of the Kyuubi's chakra. Whilst he was born without Chakra, He was always Compared to his Older sister and sort of an Outcast to his Family for being weak.Talken down to By everyone pushed Naruto into a Deep and Dark Corner of his Life making him Miserable. Being Neglected by his Family made Someting in Naruto Finally snap. All of the Negative comments and Dark thoughts caused A push in Naruto life to Awaken Something Far greater than What the Elemental Nations could dream of Acheving. He will soon be Known throughtout the Entire Elemental Nations, a Legend that will Overshadow even the Once born Rikudou Sennin.

Personality: At the Age of 5 Years old, Naruto was A sweet child with a Beautiful even though he Was Known as an Outcast throughout the Entire Village. He was Known as the Curse child of the 4th by the Villagers and Shinobi alike. He was overlooked as Naruto Namikaze and instead being known as the Failure son of Minato. After the Neglect of his Family and the Verbal torture from the Village the Happy and lucky go Naruto that was before Disapeared. After Learning the Truth about the Hard and cold world, Naruto maintains an outwardly aloof and professional demeanor. Traviling the world and battleing Strong Opponents, Caused Naruto to become intelligent and respects those who he fights an deems Strong opponents Worthy. He is Mostly well spoken, calm, collected, And in control. He has a dry sense of humor and is Confident to the point of arrogance, Yet has no interest in personal glory.

Appearence: At the age of 5 years old, Naruto had a round face with 3 identical whisker marks on Each of his Cheek. He stood at the Height of 3'10 which was Quite tall for a Boy his Age. Similar to Minato, he had Spiky Blond hair that reach down to his Neck. He also had Big Ocean blue eyes that Tend to change on the type of Mood that he was in. He wore a T-shirt with the Uzumaki and a Longsleeve forest Green shirt Underneath along with Black shorts and Blue sandles. After the Timeskip, Naruto is seen to have a Sharp and Angular face that was shown to Be Rather Attractive to others. He also kept his Whiskers marks which had gotten more Pronounced over time during his Time away from the village. He had grown to the Height of 6'1 a foot taller than Minato, He has the Most beautiful shade of saphire blue eyes that Would set others in a Trance. along with that, He has shorter and spiky Blond hair that reaches down to his Neck. His Outfit consisted of Dark combat boots, with Matching black pants. His upper bodywear consisted of a Long black cloak with Red trimmings Along with a matching long sleeve shirt that it connects to.

Looks before:

Looks after: