II. Rain run in the future

10 years later ☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

~×∆×~ 08:47 PM ~×∆×~

Walking between the food stalls at a festival i glanced at the minimum details of every person I pass by. According to the detective Tsukauchi Naomasa, it should be near this area.

There were several people reporting a creature not human-like with a shape-shifting quirk for the past years.

According to these people, this creature stole food from many different public places, such as open air markets, local festival food stalls and even going through the garbage of several neighborhoods, this creature did. Always shape-shifting to a different person, so that way we can't differentiate him with a normal person.

I'll admit, this creature is smart...they are making us do a lot of work during these years. Not all people of the city know about that creature though, some of them think it's just a normal person robbing their food. When in reality is him.

But now we'll catch him.

This year-end festival is the best place for this creature to come. The police department did that place to the citizens as a facade, we have a lot of police officers, detectives and heroes as well.

And why are we, the police department are so much determinated to capture this creature you must think.

Well, we think that this creature is involved with the Disappearance of children that happens in rare moments in the city... we believe the creature is feeding himself the flesh of these children too.

Detective Tsukauchi Naomasa, told us to be aware of any sort of different activity on this festival in question.

We can only hope for the best now.

.
.
.

-···- Before -···-

~×∆×~ 06:31 PM ~×∆×~

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
‡‡‡‡‡ Number 3 POV ‡‡‡‡‡
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

"Did you heard Tamika-chan!?" Someone asks a little far away from the alley I am hiding.

'I'm in my true form, but I'm not too scared right now since these two voices seems to be like those humans girls who always have the same clothes on their forms...'

'I doubt that they'll search for something in a knocked out 'dumpster'... Is that the name of it...? The humans always says that name, when I accidentally move when they are near me... like... "I think that dumpster in the end of a dirty alley just moved..."'

'it always had the word dumpster in their phrase so I just find it out...'

'But...well...'

'That's where I am...'

'My temporary home, since the humans in blue won't stop trying to catch me...'

'My only way of living, is having a temporary home and assuming a new form everytime I need to eat...'

'I wish this world have more accessible magic...'

'The magic foods I find in the gray little dumpsters is not always enough to make me full...but at least somedays I get Lucky!'

'Sometimes humans with magic of making food or making these delicious humans treasures! Like the 'this shitty motherfucker clock is broken'! It's one of my favorite ones when it's made by human magic!'