Nightcap (rowan x aelin x manon x dorian)

Começar do início

"I'm Aelin, this is Rowan," she said, gesturing to the man behind her.

"Manon."

"Dorian."

"Rowan's flat is two blocks away if you care for a nightcap," Aelin cooed. Manon looked at Dorian, who shrugged. Taking that as a yes, Aelin slid her hand into Manon's, lacing their fingers and tugging her towards the door.

Back at Rowan's flat, Aelin poured them all drinks, passing them out. They all sipped, feeling the warmth resetting in their stomachs. Manon wasn't nervous, exactly. She'd been a part of group sex a few times in her long life. Something about Aelin and her confidence, though, seemed to call to her.

"And you, pretty boy?" Rowan asked, his voice a deep rumble reverberating in his chest. Dorian's head shot up to take in the fae warrior. A corner of Dorian's mouth pulled into a crooked grin.

"What about me?" He asked.

"Do you fuck as good as you look?" Rowan asked. Dorian's grin was utterly feline. He quirked up an eyebrow at Rowan.

"Wanna find out?" Dorian saw the flash of lust in his green eyes, with no small amount of pride. Dorian aimed to please in the bedroom, and Manon had no doubts he would be utterly performing for them all by the end.

Aelin tipped her head back, draining her cup. She sensually lowered herself to her knees, looking up at Manon from under her lashes with a wolfish smirk. Manon looked down her nose at the queen.

"Crawl to me," Manon commanded. She saw the shiver run down Dorian's spine at her words. Aelin looked as though she were about to start purring. She languidly crawled across the floor on her hands and knees to Manon.

She placed her delicate hands on Manon's knees, gently pushing them apart and baring Manon's drenched panties to her. She groaned, sliding her hands up Manon's thighs and under her skirt. On her knees between Manon's legs, Aelin pressed her mouth gingerly to the witch's. They moaned breathily into one another's open mouths. Their wet, warm tongues lapped against one another, discovering and devouring.

Still kissing Manon, Aelin slid her hands higher up Manon's skirt, wrapping her hands around the sides of Manon's panties, and sliding them down her legs and off. She turned, slingshotting them into Rowan's lap, who looked seconds from pouncing on them both but was remaining patient. Dorian just looked like his smug and charming self.

Aelin tugged Manon closer to the edge of the couch, pushing her legs even farther apart, putting her soaking wet pussy on display for them all. Dorian bit his lip and Rowan's eyes darkened at the wetness between her thighs.

"You smell divine," Aelin purred, the flat of her tongue dragging up the center of Manon's pussy with a feral groan. "And taste even better." Manon panted, lacing her hands at the base of the blonde's head, pushing her face impatiently back to her core. Aelin chuckled, the vibrations making Manon writhe against her.

Aelin's tongue dipped inside Manon's hole, fucking her with her mouth. Manon's eyes rolled back into her head in ecstasy. Dorian palmed himself through his pants at the sight, painfully hard already.

"Hey, Buzzard," Aelin murmured to her mate, "come get a taste of her before I keep her all to myself." Rowan eagerly obliged, walking over to drop to his knees before the witch. He was so muscular and devastatingly beautiful Manon almost came at the sight of him bowing before her before he roughly gripped her thighs, tossing them over each shoulder. He looked up at her, locking in her stare as he kissed from her knees down to her pussy with wet, open-mouthed kisses. Rowan began fiercely sucking her clit as Aelin situated herself, straddling Dorian's thighs.

Aelin gasped as she ground down against Dorian's covered cock. Manon watched the look on his face as his jaw dropped open, parting his perfect pink lips. Aelin licked a stripe up his neck before pressing her mouth to his, placing her tongue in his mouth, still covered with Manon's wetness. Dorian moaned at the familiar taste, and a shockwave of pleasure filled Manon's belly.