Little Valkyrie (reader x azriel)

Start from the beginning

"What are you reading there, little Valkyrie?" He purrs, taking one step closer to me with languid swiftness. A sudden roiling filled my gut as I realized he could probably smell how turned on I was. And how much more intense it got with his proximity.

"Battle tactics," I say, tucking the book on the side of the tub opposite him so he couldn't see the erotic romance cover. But then of course he'd probably already taken note of it much before I had.

"Is that so?" He grinned at me like the devil, poised to strike a dark bargain. And my god, did I want to shake his hand and seal my fate. "I had come to bring you the water bottle you left up at the House, but now I'm invested in these battle tactics. Care to share?"
I swallowed hard, my mouth opening but no sound came out. I scrambled to find the words for a witty response. Azriel prowled closer to me, eyes never leaving mine. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach as my heart pounded. He was at the side of the tub much too quickly and I was so distracted by his nearness that I didn't anticipate his plan as he quickly swiped the book from my hands.

"HEY-" I yelled out, moving to stand up to grab it back, but quickly noticed just how naked I was. He chuckled, knowing I could only steal the book back from him if I exposed my naked body to him as well. Which I was not ready to do. He made me so nervous. He moved to the vanity, swiftly hopping up to perch on the sink, legs hanging off. He opened to the bookmarked page, his face triumphant.

His eyebrows shot up, eyes flicking over to me as he devoured the words on the page. I chewed my nails, feeling so embarrassed I was close to tears. But I was also thrilled at his closeness and attention.

"Battle tactics, indeed, little Valkyrie." He purred, continuing to read. And I swear, something shifted about his scent. A thrill ran up my spine at the thought. "Definitely much to take notes on."

"I've found I learn best by demonstration," I say, unsure of where the sudden burst of confidence came from. But I decided then that I wanted him, and he was so clearly dangling himself in front of me like bait. So I decided I like to bite.

The shock is evident on his face but is quickly replaced with a wicked smile, full of the worst intentions. "As do I." He sat the book behind himself, slowly lowering his body off the countertop as he surveyed me, waiting for silent permission to pounce, to devour his prey whole.

"I could use the practice," I whisper, goosebumps racing across the surface of my skin, my senses heightened. A confirmation that I, too, wanted this.
His eyes darkened and his smile dropped as he quickly strode forward, plunging his arms into the bath, wrapping one around my back and the other underneath my bent knees. I screeched as he lifted me out of the water, flooding the floor and soaking himself as he pressed my naked body against his, bridal style.

He walked us to the bed, water and bubbles covering the both of us now. Before I could protest, he laid me back onto my bed, the water seeping into my blankets and sheets. But looking up at his gorgeous face, I couldn't bring myself to care. He stood a step back, eyes raking and roaming over every inch of my body as if he wanted to memorize me.

"How long have you wanted me, sweet girl?" He asked. I almost scoff until I realize that he's serious.

"Since I met you," I admit, deciding not to play games. I was already so vulnerable underneath his erotic visual caresses.

"Was it me you were imagining? Reading in the bath, thinking about me doing all of those... dirty things to you?" He says, voice low and dark.

I nod slightly, blush blooming in my full cheeks. His hand lifts to caress the side of my face. He runs his thumb along my bottom lip, looking at me like I'm his last meal. My body feels like a livewire, skin buzzing and receptive to his touch.