"Sorry, parents are on a weekend long trip. So Mary and Darc are coming over for girl's night," Claire said, Sadie adding, "Just keeping up appearances. You know what I mean."

"Ooh, girls? I love a good pillow fight," Toby said, Jim's smile vanishing as he shoved TOby back with his hand while embarrassedly saying, "Just ignore that. We'll let you guys know if we find anything, okay?"

"See ya!" Claire said, the girls waving before closing the door.

No sooner than she had closed the door, a loud shatter vibrated through the house and the two girls moved their hands to shield her ears. Claire's eyes narrowed and she stomped to the kitchen, only to slip and land on the floor. Sadie followed in, noticing that the kitchen was a mess as Not-Enrique blended something on the counter.

"What are you doing out of your crib?!"

"Tryin' a new recipe. Wanna taste?"

"Just cause my parents are gone doesn't give you free rein to do whatever. I'm still your older sister, you little troll!" Claire said, turning off the blender as Not-Enrique smirked and said, "Technically, I'm a few centuries older, so I should be the one babysittin' you, sponge face!" while restarting the blender.

"I've had it with you!" Claire shouted.

She moved him away again only to get something on her sleeve, cursing, "Fudgeknuckle! Ever since you replaced my brother, all I do is cover for your awful existence! I'm the one who gets blamed for everything! My dad wants me to see a shrink for ordering $900 worth of socks online!"

"Could've been worse! Used a promo code! Got free shipping!" Not-Enrique said, Sadie slowly trying to back away from the arguing siblings.

"Ugh! You're the worst fake brother ever!"

"Easy, sister. Did you forget? I'm the one puttin' my neck on the line, siding with you guys over Gunmar. And for what? To be a crib rat? I used to be the life of the party!" he declared, jumping on top of the blender.

"Now you're going back to your crib cause our friends are coming over," Claire ordered, grabbing Not-Enrique by his scruff as the troll shouted, "I told you. Not me scruff!"

Claire then stopped upstairs with the troll, Sadie listening to more arguing as she cleaned up the kitchen. Her friend eventually started to come back down the stairs, sharply ranting, "I hate you. I hate you. I hate you!" until she arrived back in the kitchen.

"So what's the plan for the night?"

"Well, I was going to make some guac, but now I have to deal with the kitchen," she said, Sadie smiling and saying, "I can help with the kitchen!"

"Really?" Claire asked, embarrassed.

"Claire, it's literally just a small mess! Jim and Toby dealt with worse when they babysat for you," she responded.

So the two of them spent the next 30 minutes cleaning up Enrique's mess and making the guac for when Mary and Darci would arrive. And now that the kitchen was clean, the two of them stepped back to admire their handiwork, fistbumping.

"All right, done. Just relax and enjoy your time with the girls," Claire muttered to herself, grabbing the guac before announcing to Sadie, "Now, let's guac and roll-"

"Don't touch me Scuff!" a song suddenly shouted, shocking the two girls.

They walked around the corner, noticing that Not-Enrique was in the living room on the table with the stereo. The song blared through the house and Claire growled, shoving the bowl of guac into Sadie's arms, causing her to sigh when she knew another fight was about to break out.