004. king kenny lives up to his name

Start from the beginning

once the order was taken the worker was trying with the card machine like he had all the time in the world.

"hurry up mate, your holding up the line." sharky stated mocking his previous statements.

mikey sighs at the childish behavior.

while the worker looked at him with a scrunched-up face.

once paying mikey grabbed the snacks then sharkys hand and speed walked off, strumming a little thank you.

"you love starting problems don't you?" her question made him smirk down at her.

"don't you think he deserved it?" his question then made her look up at him with a smirk.

"..well yeah, but.." she smiles.

"polite boys are lots more attractive." mikey teased poking her finger in his side as the crowd grew larger.

"you don't think i'm polite?" sharky questions laughing at the tickle, guiding her and him through the people.

"no i do, but how do i say this?"

there was a pause as she thought of what to say.

"your one of the nicest assholes you could hope to meet." mikey tries making the tease a little bit of a compliment with a smile at the end.

the boy rolls his eyes grabbing the top of her arm and pushing past the people.

"he was a rude bloke eh?" sharky changed the subject.

they tried their best to navigate their way through the bustling boxing arena, their mouths probably already watering at the thought of the snacks they were about to munch on.

hearing his words the blonde couldn't resist taking a playful jab at him, "aw, did the big bad worker hurt your feelings?"

"no, he was just being a right git to you. we can't have that now, can we?" sharky turned to her for a split second while saying.

catching his eyes the blush was barely seen on both their skin.

"such a hero." she laughs.

with that, the duo found their friends and their seats once again handing them all their designated snacks.

"where are my sweets?" aj asks the girl.

she widens her eyes completely forgetting to order them.

then her hand dug into her messy purse with rustles pulling something out.

"here." she throws a mini box of raisons at him with a smile then runs to her seat.

"what can i bet that these have been in there since the beta squad was made." chunkz teased him over his shoulder while niko laughs.

kenny's match starts and the boy was doing amazing as usual.

it was nearing the end and everyone was on their feet watching him.

"come on!" mikey screens cupping her mouth.

the beta said huddled up in front of the ring watching the match go.

it was obvious that kenny was winning even if there was no knockout.

it was the end of his game and now time for the announcement.

mikey placed her forehead on sharkys shoulders closing her eyes in fear while the arena was quiet.

"the winner..."

mikey scrunched her nose and shoved her head into sharkys shoulder and gripping the shit out of nikos arm with anticipation.

"king-"