"Nonsense Kya bhai. See, I know Aayansh is married but you know in what circumstances this marriage happened. Aayansh is also not happy with this unwanted marriage, isn't it Aayansh?" Nandini looked at Aayansh and hesitated a little seeing his buring gaze on herself.

"And who are we to decide if he's happy or not. This conversation itself is useless." Avantika jumped in the conversation, trying to make her understand.

"Avantika Bhabhi is right. Aayansh is married to Aadhya, how come the thought of getting him married can hit your head." Divya wondered, looking at her in disbelief.

"I'm saying for Aayansh's good." Nandini tried defending herself.

"And I have met Sinha's, their eldest daughter is perfect match for Aayansh." She added further.

"Aayansh knows what's good for him." Naveem said furiously, not pleased with the stubbornness of his sister meanwhile, Aadhya fidgeted with her dress, her heart thumping hard against her chest, listening to The argument.

"Nandini isn't completely wrong. We all know this marriage was nothing more than to save the reputation of Rajvanshi's and Malhotra's after she disagreed on marrying Ahaan. This marriage isn't even going to last which is solely based on replacement and compromises and nothing else." Gaytri stood up, supporting Nandini's statement.

"I don't care what your perception of this marriage is. I really don't." Aayansh snapped roughly, gaining everyone's attention.

"I have taken vows with her and she's my wife. Get that in your head Bhua, and you too Dadi. I don't ever want this conversation again."

He warned further and slipped his hands against Aadhya before holding her hand firmly and giving it an assuring squeeze.

Aadhya felt the relief gushing through her veins and the feeling of warmth as he held her hands.

"How did you manage to turn him against his own family?" Nandini taunted, looking at Aadhya.

"Don't talk to her like that." Aayansh warned.

"Why not. First she managed to pull Ahaan and then, you. Oh, tumhari to purani aadat hogi na, Ameero ko apne jaal me fasane ki. First a family like Malhotra's adopted you and now married into a family like Rajvanshi's." Nandini scoffed while everyone gasped hearing her statement.

(Isn't it your old habit to trap the rich.)

"Mene inka muh tod Dena hai aaj." Rithik fumed with anger and was about to say something but Shivam held him back.

(I'll break her mouth today.)

"Don't speak between elders, Rithik." He mumbled, trying to calm him down

"To dekho na, kaise baat kr rhi hai vo Bhabhi se." Riya mumbled, worriedly.

(See, how she's talking to Bhabhi.)

"Aayansh bhai would handle. Shant rho tum Dono."

(Stay calm.)

Aadhya's eyes started welling up hearing years old statement and her palms started getting sweaty. She tried freeing her hand from Aayansh's hold but he held it tighter.

"I said don't fucking talk to her like that." Aayansh growled, fuming with anger.

"Aayansh Kya tareeka hai apni bhua se ese baat krne ka and that too, just for this girl." Gaytri snapped.

(This isn't a way to talk to your aunt like that Aayansh and that too, just for this girl.)

"Trust me, you have no idea what I can do, just for this girl."