Seeing this, Midoriya immediately rushed towards them. Bakugo, Kirishima and Todoroki had arrived on the scene and also moved to support All Might. Kurogiri moved to warp Midoriya away, but Bakugo came up behind him and hit him with an explosion. He placed a hand on the villain's neck armor and now had him pinned to the ground.

"I figured there had to be one solid part of you! You better believe I'll blow you to hell if you try to move!" Bakugo screamed, angrily. Kurogiri gulped at his ferocity and remained still. Todoroki rushed the Nomu and hit it with a powerful freeze attack. Meanwhile, Kirishima had tried to sneak up on the hand villain, but failed. All Might used his strength to shatter the Nomu's frozen arms, like glass.

"The strongest of the class are helping All Might!" Tsu said, thrilled.

"Get 'em guys!" Mineta yelled at them.

"Take Eraser Head and get out of here! The rest of you need to hide!" Thirteen ordered, straining.

"Not bad, brats. I'm impressed with your willingness to help All Might. But, I'm so disappointed in you, Kurogiri. You were supposed to keep the students at bay." the hand villain said.

"Shigaraki, I..." Kurogiri began.

"Nomu, free Kurogiri." Shigaraki ordered. The Nomu effortlessly broke free from Todoroki's ice. Its missing arms immediately regenerated and it rushed towards Bakugo. The Nomu launched a punch, but All Might moved in front of Bakugo and the two's fists collided. They were each slightly knocked back from the mutual recoil.

"The fact of the matter is, All Might, that what you call Heroes, are not real. At the end of the day, Heroes are nothing but restraints, placed on people, to ruin their fun. Why should we not be able to do what we want?" Shigaraki monologued. All Might winded back his arm for another punch at the Nomu.

"You have no noble cause for your actions. People doing whatever they want, with no restrictions, is the definition of chaos! That is why Heroes exist! To stop those like you!" All Might screamed. He and Nomu were moving all over the area. Because of their speed and the powerful shockwaves from their attacks, no one could get close. All Might grabbed the Nomu and intensely spun it around, at great speed, before throwing it high into the air. Next, he jumped with such force, that our eyes couldn't even follow him.

'Just like Midoriya at the Entrance Exam!' I thought. All Might grabbed hold of the Nomu's arm and threw it back to the ground. The Nomu impacted with the ground and created a massive crater. All Might landed behind it, and the two started trading blows, in a glorious fistfight. Their arms moved so fast that they were complete blurs. All Might put on a massive smile as he threw a final punch.

"Plus Ultra Texas Smash!" All Might screamed. He struck the Nomu in the chest with everything he had, and it was sent flying through the USJ dome. The smoke and dust around All Might cleared. "In my prime, I could've defeated it in five punches. But it ended up taking closer to three hundred..." All Might said. He turned to look at Shigaraki and Kurogiri who were in absolute shock. "You've been defeated, League of Villains. It's time to give up." All Might stated. Shigaraki gritted his teeth in anger. He began scratching his neck, until it bled.

"No. No. Nomu was defeated... It can't be... Now there's no chance of killing the Symbol of Peace..." Shigaraki panicked.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to attack me?" All Might asked, calmly. Shigaraki and Kurogiri's eyes widened in surprise. "Come on. Fight me." All Might said again. I laughed at his badassery.

"Oh yeah! Fuck them up, All Might!" I yelled, excited.

"Shigaraki, look at him." Kurogiri said, calmly. Shigaraki looked at All Might, anxiously. "All Might has suffered significant damage from his fight with the Nomu. We have a chance. We can kill him." Kurogiri added.