Chapter 16

Chapter 16

3 months later

(Mia)

Since everything that has happened I don't really remember much but from whatever everyone told me at the hospital felt right. The only memory I have of being with Portia is homecoming dance and the game. That's because we took a lot of pictures those days and helped me remember that day. We had sex on homecoming and it was magically. Other than that I barely remember anything about our relationship but I still feel I'm in love with her. I guess amnesia can't stop love. Since the incident my parents moved me into my very own mansion and Portia moved in with me. I can't believe Tally would do this to me and she is still on the loose. They caught my sperm donor and Tally wife though. Right now I was just sitting in the bedroom looking at the same pictures of me and Portia trying to remember everything.

Portia: Please stop" she said entering the room and sitting on the bed

Mia: I just wanna remember everything

Portia: I told you it's okay if you don't we will create new memories

Mia: Well how about this one, I may not remember everything but I do know that even though I can't that hasn't changed the way I feel about you. I love you and I wanna be with you forever will you marry me" she said pulling out a ring

Portia: Yes" she said crying

To be continued

Author Message

Hope you guys enjoyed the story and stay tuned for book two which is coming soon. Don't forget to vote and comment and let me know what you guys think. Stay tuned everyone and thanks for reading.

Vote

Comment

Stay tuned