NEZUKOOOOOOO

-.. .  --  ---  -. ... .-.. .- -.-- . .-.

Crack that morse code and comment what in says.

Hoshi continued to walk down the seemingly endless hallways. Bong! Hoshi started to fall after the sound of a drum played. What took so long? Hoshi few out the house before landing. He looked over to see that Inosuke was beating up Zenitsu. Hoshi walked over.

"What are you doing?" He said even though he knew perfectly well.

"There is a demon in this box!" Inosuke yelled. Hoshi didn't care so he judo flipped Inosuke. Then he just walked away. 

"Now just wait." Hoshi mumbled to himself

Hoshi doesn't do anything at this time so time skip to the wisteria house.

 They were at the wisteria house about to go to sleep when Nezuko crawled out of her box.

"NEZUKOOOOOOO!" Hoshi exclaimed before rushing over to give her head pats.

"How did you know her name?" Tanjiro asked. Hoshi laughed.

"I know everything about your universe." He said

"Wait what?"Tanjiro asked, clearly confused

"Hm?" Hoshi said, acting innocent. "Tanjiro Kamado."

"Yes?"

"July 14th, Nezuko Kamado, December 28th."

"What the..."

"Zenitsu Agatsuma, September 3rd."

"How did you-"

"Inosuke Hashibira, April 22nd.🌝"

"What's that?!" Bakasuke asked

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for my stretches. He went outside to an opening in the property. As he was stretching the old lady walked out and gave him his clothes.

"Here you go sweetie." The woman said setting his clothes on the ground.

"Arigato ma'am. I appreciate your help." He said while bowing

"Our family owes you slayers, no need to worry."

"I will be heading out soon."

"Goodbye, I hope to see you again in good health." She said before walking out.

After he finished his routine he started to walk back inside. He needed to say goodbye to the trio. He would never admit this but he wanted to see Aiko again.

"Ohayo." Hoshi said to Tanjiro.

"Good morning." Tanjiro responded.

"I'm leaving."

"Oh? Well I hope to see you soon."

"Yes. See you at the butterfly mansion."

"What?"

"Tell the others I said bye."

"Wait! What did you say?" Hoshi smiled before walking back out.

I need your help. Why should I help. "GAH!" A horrible burning started at his left fingertips. I have some control over you. What was that? Hehe. I will kill you. How, the only way to do that is to... commit suicide. Yeah, there was a pause. We both know I will. Fine. You will need to- Open my eye? Yeah. Thank you. Okay start heading to your...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the butterfly mansion

"Suzuki-kun!" Aiko yelled out before tackling Hoshi in a hug. Hoshi's face turned bright red. Aiko realized what she did and jumped away from him, her face a blushing mess. "Um, welcome back! Did you have fun?"

"Broke a few ribs, but yeah." Hoshi laughed

"Are you alright? I'll call Kocho-san over if you need me t-"

"Don't worry I'm fine."

"O-okay, can I ask a favor of you."

"Sure! What do you need?"

"Can you... train me to be a demon slayer!"

"Yeah."

"It's fine if you don't want I get you're hurt right now, you now what just forge-" 

"Stop. I said yes."

"Oh, sorry." Aiko said, slightly embarrassed.

"It's okay. Let me wash up then we can start."

"Yay!"

508 words. Bye!