'Vaa cwc paakalam!' She looped her arms around her brother's with an adorable smile.

Her eyes watered secretly, wishing he could stay back on a day like tomorrow. But she would never say it out loud.

Srishti had always put her loved ones above her.

The siblings spend their night watching the second season of the show with laughter and smiles, It almost felt like a rejuvenation to the both of them!

The next morning felt like a turmoil right from the dusky dawn. Srishti 's tiny feet left their imprints in the moist flooring of her college as she clutched her coffee to herself.

She wished to go home.

But that would only make things worse seeing that she had none to confide in.

Priyanka had tried her level best to coerce her into taking an off that day, but all her attempts failed quite sorely. Srishti was stubborn enough to stay back in her college relying on cups of steaming coffee for comfort.

Her feet mindlessly strolled around the campus and she ended up in front of Professor Adhiran's classroom. Srishti ached to catch a glimpse of him,but didn't have the heart to interrupt him.

She was about to leave when the doors opened behind her, Srishti was frazzled enough to notice a warm hand reach for her shoulders,

'Paathu ma ' Professor Adhiran mumbled seeing her stumble in fright as she felt his hand, Srishti instantly calmed down seeing his brown eyes,

'Unna window vazhiya pathutu dha velila varen….en oodra? ' he asked her, arms crossed as he left her speechless once again,

She simply nodded a no,

'Edho sari illa..' he insisted,

'athulam illa.. her shivering fingers touched her cheek as she moved the lock of hair from there. Her lips quivered unable to look into his eyes, they looked so marvelously pulchritudinous that it made her weak in the knees,

He still refused to believe her,

'Illa..athu.. tired ah iruku..' she lied to him, hoping he'd buy it ,' Iniku extra kulura ah irukula..atha..

I just want to drink hot coffee and sleep..but I've class' she whispered and sheepishly smiled at him,

'Ne class ku poga vanda.. I'll write you a pass..' he offered almost instantly ,his eyes still boaring into hers,

'illa..Vanda..I'll see you later, Professor ' She gulped hard, subduing the urge to cry and walked away.

Srishti 's hands felt her phone as she picked it up to call her brother in order to have him dismiss  her from her classes. The cold weather and the bitter memories through  the vista of years haunted her in the deadliest ways possible.

Somehow, her mind convinced her that an empty house would be comforting as she didn't have the burden of expressing or explaining her feelings to anyone else.

Her feet took long strides bearing the harsh cold wind. Srishti closed the front door ,relief resurfaced her pious features as she brewed herself another cup of coffee while swiping to switch on some music. 

Time passed by soon and Srishti found herself waking up to acha sturdy knock on the door. It was indeed surprising that she had slept for more than an hour in an armchair. 

Her eyes widened in surprise seeing the person who stood outside the door.

'Professor Adhiran?' Her parted lips were a fine testament of her confusion,