Chapter 4 - This Is Halloween /side2/

Streber's POV:

I got ready for my house show. Two kids shew up, one was pumpkin costumed and other was skeleton costumed.

I gave them my best act of vampire I could, spoke to them like a vampire, shew me going invisible in the green screen mirror etc.

Once they entered my house a weird red devil looking guy approached me. Without a hello or anything he just told me a weird fact.

As he was done telling me the fact he started to approach me laughing. I gulped in fear as I tried to back up from the guy but there wasn't a lot of room to back up to.

Once I was backed into a 'corner' he took a hold of my arm. Fear rushed through my body as I tried to get out of his grasp.

"LET ME GO PLEASE" I pleaded..but the was no use..

Snap slash

A sharp pain rushed down my arm and soon throughout my entire body. I collapsed to the ground where my blood started to pool around me.

The pain was so intense I felt paralyzed, unable to move, while he was snaking on my now gone arm till the bones were clean.

He left to go into the house as well. Soon enough the two kids that entered the house came out like they had the best experience of their life.

They saw me, I thought they'd call the police or something but instead..

"Woah this looks so real!" One of them said. They thought I was pretending.

I tried to scream out, I wanted to ask for help but..nothing came out of my mouth except a few noises of pain.

They left and once they were enough away the red guy came out and started following the kids.

Ethan exited the house. "Hey Streber, you okay you seem kind of qu-" he started but covered his mouth as soon as he saw me. Tears were rolling out of my eyes, I felt to the edge of passing out but I didn't wanna.

Not yet, not now, not this.

A/N:
Yoooo im back from the dead y'all, eat up this chapter since y'all won't get fed for a while again